Sandbox da KTS

Hi @System_Info,

KTS has a sandbox, but it is only used internally. For example, programs that are still unknown are first started in a sandbox in order to analyze their behavior. The 'safe browser' is also run in a sandbox.

However, you cannot start it individually, nor can you configure it. This once existed about ten years ago, but is no longer offered in the current versions.

Hi @System_Info,

KTS has a sandbox, but it is only used internally. For example, programs that are still unknown are first started in a sandbox in order to analyze their behavior. The 'safe browser' is also run in a sandbox.

However, you cannot start it individually, nor can you configure it. This once existed about ten years ago, but is no longer offered in the current versions.

I'm saying this because I used another antivirus for a long time.
The antivirus did the following, when the person was downloading it to some system folder, the person could not run the file because it was being sent to LIVIGRID, it took about 5 minutes and returned if I could install it or not. if not, he would remove it from the pc, if yes, leave the file for the person to install.
With that, I don't see KASPERSKY doing the same.
that's why i asked. if it does it behind I don't know.
That's why I wanted to know how and what works.