Safe kids, chromecast, cannot guarantee authenticity... [Solved][Closed]

Scott
Go to solution Solved by Scott,

Hi, Using KIS 20.0.14.1085(c) and Safe Kids 1.0.5.4096(b) When opening Chrome browser I get this message from "Safe Kids" If I click Continue or Disconnect, this as for effect that I'm unable to see my chromecast device in the tab, see image below. Thank you in advance for your help.

KIS 20.0.14.1085(c), ksk 1.0.5.4096(b) When opening Chrome browser I get this message from "Safe Kids". If I click Continue or Disconnect, this has the effect that I'm unable to see my chromecast device in the tab.
Hello Scott, Welcome! Thank you for posting and the screen images, very helpful:clap_tone3:
  1. Kaspersky Technical Support should be contacted, KSK, Google Chrome/ChromeCast "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" errors, should not be happening.
  2. An "exclusion" is a "workaround", not a solution, nor recommended, given Kaspersky advised this issue was fixed in 19.1088(e)
-- To prepare for Technical Support, please follow these steps:
  1. (1) Open KIS application, select, ?, select ? Support tools, select Enable traces
Replicate issue, open Chrome browser, wait for KSK Certificate popup, select Continue, wait for No devices Found popup, STOP traces, save traces to Desktop, name file: KSK-GC-Continue.zip Enable traces (again), replicate issue, open Chrome browser, wait for KSK Certificate popup, select Disconnect, wait for No devices Found popup, STOP traces, save traces to Desktop, name file: KSK-GC-Disconnect.zip
  1. (2) Collect GSI & Windows logs
---- To contact Kaspersky Lab Technical Support, choose LOCATION, select General Product Use tab, select:
  1. Phone (not available all locations)
  2. Online Chat
  3. MyKaspersky (web portal)
--- * IF TS propose creating an exclusion, remind them the issue was fixed by patch E in release 19.0.0.1088 If you have any problems & or, if you're using free Kaspersky software, please post back? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support". Note2: In all Kaspersky software, wherever there's a ❓ selecting/clicking on the ❓will open a browser with Kaspersky Help documentation, specific to the window/features being queried.

• 1 month later...
FYI, Thanks Flood but the procedure was a little different since the trace log needed to be activated in Safe Kids and not in KIS. I need to say the Kaspersky support was really proactive and I hope it will be resolved soon. Thank you See the reply below:
Dear customer, Hello , Thank you for your patience. We have receive a response from our Escalation Team and they have confirmed the following: 1) The issue about the prompt about Self-Signed certificate will be resolved in our next Patch (Patch C) which will come to you 10th October 2019. 2) The issue on allowing Chrome cast has already been escalated to our Developers. They are currently working on it and we will update you as soon as we receive further news from them. We are here to assist you so please feel free to contact us should you have further queries. Thank you and have a great day!