Rootkitscan schedule, how to amend the present every 24 hr scan?

Clear check box Search for software that is intended to conceal traces of a malicious program in the system (rootkits) https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/68153.htmIn Seting - Scan section, set up a schedule Quick Scan https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/68154.htm
Are you suggesting that a quick scan contains features of the rootkit scan? If so, what's the point of having a separate rootkit scan, we may as well just have a full scan and quick scan? S

I cleared the check box because the rootkit scan would start at times that I found inconvenient. I then created a batch file that I could schedule when I wanted it to run, (30 minutes after logon). The batch file had the following command. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 19.0.0\avp.com" start scan_qscan

• 4 months later...
I cleared the check box because the rootkit scan would start at times that I found inconvenient. I then created a batch file that I could schedule when I wanted it to run, (30 minutes after logon). The batch file had the following command. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Total Security 19.0.0\avp.com" start scan_qscan
I tried to create an equivalent batch file for the KSC (Kaspersky Security Cloud) and run it. The application starts up but doesn't seem to progress beyond 1%. Any ideas? Is there a different command for the KSC to schedule a Rootkit Scan?

DaffyDuck Hanging on “running 1%” is a normal behaviour , please wait for a while and let the qscan continue till 100% completed
Thank you Berny. You were correct. I got it going after a couple more attempts. The first few times it kept getting interrupted and stopping - I have no idea why. It just seemed very finicky. But I tried again and it worked and went through the end - took all of 26 minutes I have a couple of questions -
  1. Where does this scan (launched from the command line) pick up its settings from? It seems to be running with some default values at the moment. For example, How do I enable "iSwift"?
  2. Which files does the Rootkit Scan look at? All the objects loaded in memory? I do see that most of the files picked were Windows System, Common and Font files + Program Files that were open and running
  3. Does a Quick Scan look at all of the same objects that the Rootkit Scan does?
Thank you