Rootkit scan, is it needed? [Closed]

For detailed info from Yury N, KL person, please fire up your favorite translator and see: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/329237-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2/&do=findComment&comment=2501074 Google translate: "1) "Rootkit scan" and "quick scan" are the same. Only "rootkit scan" comes in the background and with reduced CPU and disk consumption. 2) The same number of objects will not get. There are many nuances. For example, running / running processes are included in the scan. Windows constantly runs background tasks, so the number of objects to be scanned is constantly changing. 3) You can do such a test - disable the automatic launch of the rootkit scan, reboot, start the rootkit scan from the console (avp.exe start scan_qscan), wait for the end, start the quick scan. The number of quick scan objects will be greater than that of rootkit scan." And: https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/329237-%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA-%D1%80%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B2/&do=findComment&comment=2499744 Google translate: "1) The ability to customize the search schedule for rootkits was never. 2) You can disable the search for rootkits in the settings 3) You can set up a "quick scan" schedule convenient for you. Rootkit scan and quick scan are one and the same. Only "rootkit scan" comes in the background and with reduced CPU and disk consumption. 4) You can disable rootkit scan and not set up a quick scan schedule if you regularly launch a quick scan yourself PS The influence of rootkit scan should not be noticeable even when the game profile is disabled. But the game profile affects other background tasks that may be causing the brakes in the game."

I finally get an answer to my forever question of why the rootkit scan takes over 35 minutes to complete in my system when a full scan might take 14 minutes! "Only "rootkit scan" comes in the background and with reduced CPU and disk consumption." That's why it takes so long! Thank you.