Replacing old license with new?

nzhelly

Scenario is as follows:

1. My daughter’s PC originally had Kasperski license for one device (the PC).  [Let’s call this License A]. This license expires in about 100 days.
  2. I recently installed a new Kasperski license for three devices on the PC. [License B]. This was intended for the PC + an Android phone + a spare. This license expires in about 700 days.
  3. However, in this process, Kaspersky transferred the PC from License A to License B, and  then assigned the Android to License A
  4. But ideally I really wanted to add the Android to License B, so that protection for both the PC and the Android expires at the same time.

I realize that at the present time the Android is still protected (by License A) -- and this works fine at the moment. But within 100 days, when Licence A expires, I will need to transfer the Android to Licence B.

Question is: how do I do this?

P.S. I did look at various Kasperski help pages for information, but the instructions did not tally with my daughter’s model of mobile phone: it’s a Samsung Galaxy A21s running Android 10.

Thanks in advance

Ian

(Still a raw beginner).

Hello @nzhelly, Ian,

Welcome!

• 🅰 Make sure you’ve added license B to your My Kaspersky account.
  • 🅱 When license A (100 days) expires, on your daughters phone, sign into your MyKaspersky account & select license B to synchronise & start using license B - follow steps & images 1 to 5  & images 1 to 5
  1. Open KIS application
  2. Select Get Premium features
  3. Select I HAVE A LICENSE
  4. The application will connect to your MyKaspersky account & show expired license A & new license B, select B & Details
  5. In the Premium version window, select the > right arrow, that action will initiate associating the license with the installed application

KIS (Free) expired/no license

• Your daughters phone is compatible with KIS for android, hardware and software requirements = Operating system: Android 4.2 → 10.x.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource

How to activate the premium version of Kaspersky Internet Security for Android