Renewal through net banking

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I tried today for renewal of my license but not getting renewal option through net banking instead it is showing "X declined as the card expired". Made several attempts but not getting net banking option. something wrong in the website. My personal data is also not found after i login.

37 minutes ago, CS Rao Ghanta said:

I tried today for renewal of my license but not getting renewal option through net banking instead it is showing "X declined as the card expired". Made several attempts but not getting net banking option. something wrong in the website. My personal data is also not found after i login.

Hello @OmerWillms

Welcome!

• Which website, please post the URL so we can check? 

And -> unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot assist. 

1. Make sure that you have entered the details such as bank card number, name and zip code correctly.
  2. Update your payment details if your bank card has expired. 
  3. If the payment was declined, try another payment method. For example, a different bank card.
  4. If the payment page is displayed incorrectly, try opening it in the incognito (private browsing) mode OR another browser.
  5. If after completing the purchase you received a request for additional information, for example, a photo of your ID, then you may have entered some details incorrectly. Please provide the required additional information or make another order with correct details.
  6. If you experience other issues, submit a request to Kaspersky Customer Service, on the support page, select either Email OR Chat, then fill in the template as in the following image:          kc-kis-payment-issues.thumb.png.1ec79866dd244fbd2f55f8c1139be8f4.png

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added - which website? added 6 & template

• 2 weeks later...

https : //www.kaspersky.co.in/renewal-center/kts?inp=26184%3Apure%3A21.3.10.391%3Aen-IN%3A5%3A1%3A366%3A20%3A0%3Aipm.Purchase.Dashboard&THRU=&reseller=in_renewbutton_ren_onr_inp_ren_onl_b2c_inp_inp-lnk___lnk-r_pure_21.3.10.391_act_20d&tracking-id=EFD8D161-2427-44BB-8E08-2F8409ABC68E&serial=15C955AA-AD43-4792-B10B-5624275A8ADE

2 hours ago, CS Rao Ghanta said:

Kaspersky Total Security Renewal. 

Hello @CS Rao Ghanta

Thank you for posting back!

1. We've checked the Netbanking link & can see no issues with it. 
  2. For "X declined as the card expired" errors - did you try another credit card or payment menthod? 
  3. Did you contact (your) bank? 

One other thing that may be of interest, the free upgrade to Kaspersky Plus, is available, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.  - the upgrade is like-for-like: what you currently have in KTS you will also have in Kaspersky Plus, Kaspersky Premium Password Manager, Kaspersky Premium Safe Kids - 1 year subscription.

Kaspersky will eventually withdraw KTS from the market, they have not yet announced an end-date but they are no longer doing any development work on the 21.3 software range. 

Given there's only 18 days remaining on (your) KTS license, you may prefer to purchase a *new* Kaspersky Plus subscription: https://www.kaspersky.co.in/plus

*Important* subscriptions purchased from Kaspersky websites *activate* on the purchase date & when the payment is made the License code is sent directly to (your) MyKaspersky account - read: Where to find the activation code for Kaspersky Standard, Plus, Premium & read: How your subscription works

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

USER_2024-02-29_013233.thumb.png.fbc4460bbce5e92507b20fc69c1f05ec.png

• Solution
2 hours ago, CS Rao Ghanta said:

I am getting this in only cell phone and not in my PC. Whenever i tried the payment methods are missing

Hello @CS Rao Ghanta

Thank you for posting back!

We did not check on a *cell phone* & we're not going to, we've already confirmed there is nothing wrong with the Netbanking link & you reported the original issue as "X declined as the card expired", nothing to do with payment methods missing

The guidance in our first reply still applies. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
pn