Renewal of Kaspersky Internet Security for laptop and Android phone, detailed how to?

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

My Kaspersky Internet Security expires in another 6 days. It is installed in two devices, in my laptop and android phone. If I renew from my laptop, do I just get an activation code which I should enter in both devices? Or is a new software downloaded? In which case, should I activate from both devices? Or if it is just a new code that I will be getting, after obtaining the activation code, where should I enter it, since the license is still active and will be active for another six days. Should I wait for the current license to expire before activation? 

@Harish KumarPlease point with the mouse cursor on the K-icon in the system tray. Actually the latest version is Kaspersky 2020.

There is no K-icon and the system tray only a shield icon which has become red, as expiry date is only 6 days away.

The version information displayed when I am hovering my mouse cursor on the reddened shield icon is:

Kaspersky Internet Security 20.0.14.1085(j) 

Reboot is required (this is an issue and I will reboot to rectify)

Thanks Berny for your patient help. I just renewed and I was taken to a page with download links. Should I download these installers, install the software, and then enter the activation code into them,

OR should I enter the activation code into the existing application which is still active. It expires after TWO Days