Removing X-KSE-ServerInfo from header

Go to solution Solved by Adnane Manseur,

Hello,

I would like to hide all the local information’s on the emails that are sent to the outside (internet) but after making a lot of changes i found that a header is added automatically when the message is scanned by Kaspersky security for mail server. 

the most important information that I want to remove is the "X-KSE-ServerInfo:my_local_servername» which shows the local name of my SMTP server.

is there anything i can do to remove it?
thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I would like to answer to my post, actually we did contact kaspersy supprt directly and this is the steps to delete the header:

1.create a new folder in the Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers application inside the installation path (if it does not already exist) with the following name: Ioc.Config. The first letter of the folder name is a capital "i".

2. Place the OverrideSmtpAntispamContainer.xml, OverrideRoutingAntispamContainer.xml and OverrideRoutingAntivirusContainer.xml files in this folder.

3. Restart the Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers service and the Exchange transport service. You can find all the necessary files in the archive available via the link below. 

https://oasysalg-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/adnane_manseur_oasys_dz/Ea-3A3CM2L1OiOy7ft1eXKsB6bxawrAjcnL86M9uNSxxzQ?e=ifWxoY