REMOVE PURCHASED KEY KASPERSKY INT.SECURITY

daton12

Hello,
I bought a key for kaspersky int.security from Ebay (Germany). The key was for a year. After a month or so, the key was removed by kaspersky. I contacted the local dealer, asking for an explanation, but received no explanation. Can you tell me why the Ebay purchased Kaspersky int security  key was removed;

Hello @daton12, welcome.

Unfortunately we can only give you one advice: never buy a Kaspersky license on Ebay! But now it seems to be already too late for the advice.

On Ebay often illegal licenses are sold, which end up on the Kaspersky blacklist after some time.
For example, the code for a ten-device license is sold more than ten times as a single license (even 100 times or more).
Support can tell you why your license was blocked. If it is not by mistake, you have to contact the dealer. If he doesn't give you a replacement or refund, report him to Ebay so that he gets banned.
Kaspersky will not replace an invalid/illegal key.

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply. I have been buying licenses from ebay for years, I have had no problems. I contacted kaspersky support, but they did not give me any reliable answer. I still have kaspersky int.security. kaspersky no longer sells keys for kaspersky int.security. If you know of a reliable site that sells kaspersky int.security licenses please send me the link. Thank you again ! Greetings from Greece.