Remove Kapersky from my android samsung phone, it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone.

Foxy

I tried to remove Kaspersky from my android Samsung phone and it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone. I have to restart the phone and enter the password. This has happened 15 times. What do I do? I don't want to clear the phone because of all my info.

I tried to remove Kaspersky from my android Samsung phone and it keeps locking up the screen and turning off the phone. I have to restart the phone and enter the password. This has happened 15 times. What do I do? I don't want to clear the phone because of all my info.
Hello Foxy, Welcome! First, before anything, back up everything on the phone, I appreciate you do not wish to reset the phone, that ok, but, it's important to have backups at all times. Please tell us:
  1. Samsung Android version?
  2. KISA version?
  3. When you open KISA application, choose 3 horizontal bars in top left hand corner, select ⚙ Settings, scroll to the bottom, above GENERAL INFORMATION, select Uninstall the app, what happens?
Please let me know? Thank you:pray_tone3:

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

To uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security:
Open Kaspersky Internet Security.
Tap. > Settings > Uninstall the app.
On the Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security screen, tap Next.
If needed, enter the app secret code.
Confirm the uninstallation of Kaspersky Internet Security.

Regards,
J Wick