Recommendation to install Kaspersky Password Manager - Ignoring this message. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

smipx crisoliv, Psikofunkster, RejZoR, AvalonP
  1. The "add ignore" option to Notifications was not part of (d), &, as far as I know. it won't be a part of (e), due mid October 2019, either.
  2. My understanding (from the Lab experts) is, they are treating "add ignore to notifications/recommendations", as a suggestion:zipper_mouth:
  3. The more people who tell them how wrong their "vision" is, the more likely change will happen.
Best regards.

• 1 month later...

please remove the f***ing recommendation for password manager. I paid for an antivirus, not f****ing ads for all theirs programs. 

Why the hell tell you have “1 issue” for a f****ing recommendation of a sh***y program that nobody asked for.

mod edit: added a few more asterisks. 

• Solution

please remove the f***ing recommendation for password manager. I paid for an antivirus, not f****ing ads for all theirs programs.  Why the hell tell you have “1 issue” for a f****ing recommendation of a sh***y program that nobody asked for.

mod edit: added a few more asterisks. 

Hello  @Sh4rkill3r ,

Welcome!

Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support and let them know your concerns.

The more Kaspersky Customers who tell the actual Lab, the more likely they are to prioritize the issue.

Unfortunately, the Community portal is unable to help. 

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...