Re-install the application, Can I activate kaspersky again for available no. of months with the Key That I have ? [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hi,

Welcome.

After reboot (restart labtop) is not needed to activate product. Only if you uninstall kaspersky and again install is needed product activation with your current license key. 

Also when uninstalling kaspersky there is a option to keep license data (after uninstall not needed activation key).

Ah it´s no re-boot but reinstall.

Okay now i understand.

There are 2 options :

1.You can clone your ssd drive to another new drive (copying with another software for back up and restore) for experienced user.
2.Uninstall kaspersky completely and install it on new SSD with your activation key.

Hi, 

I’ve a question, How to reactivate Internet Security after I formatted my Laptop by using the same key code which I have ? I tried already in lots of ways. 

Errors: 

1. Connection error, Please try later !
  2. Activation error. (As I learned, I tried by sending Key from MyKaspersky Account, My PC has detected but after long time:)
  3. You have exceeded the maximum number of activation allowed for the entered activation code.

Please support me to reactivate the License key ..