questions before purchase

aussie_max

Looking at safe kids app, but have a few questions.  

What I mainly want to do is be able to have a timer on my kids ipads.  Be able to limit usage by time, and ad more time if/when required.

Can I do this?  If so, from my phone, or only their ipads?

Does it also show a timer on their screen?

With 2 kids, and 2 ipads, would I need to by this program more then once, or does 1 purchase cover a few devices?

Other features great, but this is my main issue at the moment.  Would this also be from the free version, or paid?

4 hours ago, aussie_max said:
  • What I mainly want to do is be able to have a timer on my kids iPads to be able to limit usage by time, and ad more time if/when required.
  • Can I do this?  If so, from my phone, or only their iPads?
  • Does it also show a timer on their screen?
  • With 2 kids, and 2 iPads, would I need to buy this program more than once, or does 1 purchase cover a few devices?
  • Would this also be from the free version, or paid?

Hello @aussie_max

Welcome!

1. On a child's iOS devices, Kaspersky Safe Kids displays a notification that it's time to take a break, however, iOS devices cannot be blocked due to operating system limitations - that means, the child receives a notification that it's time to take a break *but* it's up to them to stop using the device.
  2. Time management / configuring the KSK app can be done from (your) iOS, MAC, Windows or Android & done via (your) MyKaspersky account. 
  3. Kaspersky Safe Kids displays a notification that it's time to take a break.
  4. One KSK license covers up to 100 children & 500 devices.
  5. Only one MyKaspersky account can be used to manage the KSK application, that means if there's a Mum & Dad both using the KSK app for their kids, they are both using the same email address / same MyKaspersky account to do so.
  6. We always recommend testing KSK Free version, before investing any $$$$, that way you can make an informed decision.
  7. Allow app use on blocked device: Children's iOS devices cannot be fine-tuned this way.
  8. Please read all documentation carefully. 

Any questions, or issues, please do not hesitate to post back?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

KSK, Get started on iOS

• Install the app
  • Configure the app for use by a parent
  • Configure the app for your child
  • Remove the app from your child's device

About device use monitoring

Monitor device use

• Monitor device use
  • Limit device use time by hours per day or by schedule
  • Allow app use on blocked device, not available for iOS
  • View device use reports - limited for the Free version.