Purchased subscription for up to 5 devices through apple store, unable to find license key

Good morning, 

So as the title states, I purchased the VPN for up to five devices on the apple store from my mac at work. I have installed the application on my PC and it is not recognizing that I have a subscription. I have the email confirming the subscription but no license key and customer support simply kept telling me to input the license key that I do not have. 

customer support simply kept telling me to input the license key that I do not have. 

Hello @missjade927,

1. Was the subscription purchased through a Kaspersky (online) store? 
  2. The Kaspersky Order Confirmation email has the 20 alpha-numeric character activation code → see image - do you have that? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I contacted customer support as I was told and they sent me an activation code but when I enter it, it is saying it has already been added to the account. Yet my account still shows the free version. I have tried logging out and then back in as well as logging in on the actual Kaspersky website and nothing changes. 

Good morning, 

So as the title states, I purchased the VPN for up to five devices on the apple store from my mac at work. I have installed the application on my PC and it is not recognizing that I have a subscription. I have the email confirming the subscription but no license key and customer support simply kept telling me to input the license key that I do not have. 

Try connection you Kaspersky VPN on Mac to MyKaspersky account. Your license should get attached to this Mac. Then you can attach your Kaspersky VPN on PC to same account and license should get applied to it as well.

Hope this helps.