Protection is disabled hi cpu usage

UKER

see the email I received from Kaspersky technical support

https://kas.pr/car> bomgar-scc-w0i7c30wd6y8idjhij58wgh8gyy7dz5wyhggzx6c40jc90.exe >License Agreement

I will not comment on anything the images speak for themselves

I hope after that you all to understand

@UKER

• Kaspersky’s offer of remote support, which includes accessing a customer’s system is not mandatory; it’s available if a customer requires assistance with any procedures and chooses to avail themselves of the service.
  • The information the Technical Support representative sent you clearly states - collect information & send to  Kaspersky Technical Support. 
  • If your current position is, you refuse to provide data for analysis, how is anyone from Kaspersky’s expert team expected to assist? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

see the email I received from Kaspersky technical support

https://kas.pr/car> bomgar-scc-w0i7c30wd6y8idjhij58wgh8gyy7dz5wyhggzx6c40jc90.exe >License Agreement

I will not comment on anything the images speak for themselves

I hope after that you all to understand

@UKER

• Kaspersky’s offer of remote support, which includes accessing a customer’s system is not mandatory; it’s available if a customer requires assistance with any procedures and chooses to avail themselves of the service.
  • The information the Technical Support representative sent you clearly states - collect information & send to  Kaspersky Technical Support. 
  • If your current position is, you refuse to provide data for analysis, how is anyone from Kaspersky’s expert team expected to assist? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

@FLOOD

And how is it possible to do all this from a non-experienced person

ps

The problem with using the cpu is known from KIS version 19

They can not the fixes this problem

@UKER

1. Windows Event Log needs to be as in the image, in Windows Search field, type in Services, make sure Windows Event Log is Enabled and Automatic; then follow the written instructions

1. Log non-critical events, then run new GSI & Windows Logs

Log non-critical events generates BIG logs, ONLY have Log non-critical events ON for the shortest time possible; uncheck Log non-critical events as soon as the GSI is complete ⚠

• Regarding 2. Windows Performance Toolkit; we don’t have the WPT to create a training guide for you; update your INC, tell the Kaspersky Technical Team you need help with this part of the procedure; if they provide support and you continue to need training to do the procedure, consider their offer of remote support. 
  • Regarding the “ps”, clearly you wish to complain and not proactively participate in finding a solution. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 weeks later...

​May we  kindly ask you to continue with with K-Lab Tech Support.
Please see above above recommendations  from @Anton Mefodys 
Thank you.

I want to mention that there is no technical support

See the latest email I received from technical support

And tell me how technical support you are talking about ?

Hi @UKER

Just checked the bug associated with your INC number and can see that developers are on this issue. Please expect an update soon. 

Regards,

Igor

See here how irresponsible and bad is Kaspersky's technical support

Read this email I received

I followed their instructions and the result is this see it

See kis version and protection status

After that there is someone here who insists that there is Kaspersky technical support ?

Shame on them mocking the customers

Hello @UKER,

Thank you for the update. 

• Presumably you’ve communicated your “current” feelings to the Kaspersky Technical Team? 
  • Presumably, after carefully following the instructions, as you’ve advised above, you’ve provided more data for the Kaspersky Technical Support Team to analyse? If not, why not? 

What we see is Kaspersky making a genuine attempt to:

• Accommodate the situation and, at the same time, by extending the license for the time the issue is being worked on; allow for sufficient time to determine the root cause. 
  • Advise you the issue is complex and is actively being worked on

What we don’t see is, Kaspersky advising you the issue is fixed, nor do we see any mocking or disrespectful communications from Kaspersky🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

See here how irresponsible and bad is Kaspersky's technical support

Quotes from K-Lab Tech Support :
“ … We truly   apologize for the inconvenience … ”
“…  We will extend your license it takes to resolve the issue. .. ”
“…  We remain at your disposal… ”

Your quote 🤔 :
“…  Shame on them mocking the customers ...”

Hello @UKER,

We have no need to confirm anything; you’ve shared everything with us; from what you’ve shared, there is no conflicting information, we can see:

1. @Igor Kurzin advising you the Technical experts are aware of and working on the issue.
  2. Follow up from the Technical Support Team, advising you to install 2020 and apply various registry changes.
  3. Advice from the Technical Support Team that the issue is in hand = still under investigation and, due to it’s complexity, may take time.
  • We do not see any mocking or disrespect from the Kaspersky Team.
  • (We’re) really having a hard time understanding why you’re complaining, you have a number of people trying to assist you…
  • The Technical Support Team have not advised the issue is closed. 
  • From the Technical Support Teams’ communication, it’s clear there is no immediate fix, if that’s your expectation, it’s not realistic. 

Please keep us informed of the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I am constantly experiencing this issue and it is a pain to have your laptop battery drain soo fast and general performance drop soo much. I have to constantly restart or sleep cycle the laptop to temporarily bypass the issue. But let us be proactive and find a solution.

Just my input: I noticed that I ONLY experience this issue at the office. The key difference working from home is that I have unrestricted internet access. At the office, the corporate firewall/web gateway prevents access to Kaspersky servers (unable to update database, not sure about KSN)

Hope this bit of information helps. I will try disable KSN the next time and provide feedback

We would like to continue investigation of the issue with version 2021. Additional information has been requested in frames of incident. If possible, please collect the data and developers will continue the analysis.

Thank you all for your help

//mod: Added quote of important content.

• 2 weeks later...