Protection is disabled hi cpu usage

UKER

I installed Kaspersky Internet Security 21.1.15.500 before purchasing

I noticed that he has a serious problem with using the CPU

The Protection is disabled cpu usage 21%

21% without any use of KIS is excessive

Hello,

1. Have you got a commercial Activation Code?
  2. If yes, please create a request to Tech Support

Thanks.

Hello Anton Mefodys

What is the purpose of the trial version?

Why the Kaspersky does not mention that it only supports the commercial version with activation code and not the trial versions

If I had fallen into the trap of buying a license I would cry the money I gave for a problematic Antivirus

Very bad policy of Kaspersky company

Hello, @UKER 

If you want to know which reason lead to this behavior, You should do the following step to

investigate it.

1. Disable KL product self-defense and check the bahavior has gone or not.
  2. Using process explorer to investigate the threads of avp.exe. which threads are work and use the cpu. Please let us know.

I advice you try to disable network and check this behavior again. And Let us know the result.

Regards.

Hello,

1. Have you got a commercial Activation Code?
  2. If yes, please create a request to Tech Support

Thanks.

Hello Anton Mefodys

What is the purpose of the trial version?

Why the Kaspersky does not mention that it only supports the commercial version with activation code and not the trial versions

If I had fallen into the trap of buying a license I would cry the money I gave for a problematic Antivirus

Very bad policy of Kaspersky company

Hello,

The presence or absence of an activation code has no effect on the feedback problem. You can communicate with Kaspersky engineers directly through my Kaspersky account. This community is not a technical support community. If you want your questions to be taken seriously, you need to provide feedback on my Kaspersky platform .

Provide survey data on the platform according to the engineer's request and wait for the result.

Regards.

thanks  Wesly.Zhang I contacted support but
For the story see this snapshot

Kaspersky Internet Security 21.1.15.500(a) Protection is disabled

Self-Defense >disable

Network >disable

Process Explorer avp.exe CPU 18.83 ( The avp.exe is uncontrollable )

Hello,

Yes, I see, but it seems that this information has no practical meaning. You can kill tid 3060 thread, but avp maybe crash. So in order to continue to investigate, I need to know what is this thread doing and what instructions are being executed. Could you send the avp.exe mermory dump to me via PM?

right-click avp.exe and select “Create Dump” -->”Create Full Dump...”, Pack the file in the dump storage location according to the screen prompts. Upload it to cloud store and share the download link.

Regards.

I tried to do the avp.have full dump but the Process Explorer vl6 He can't do it saves an avp.dmp file with a size of 0 bytes

I tried this kavlog_kiskavktskscloud20.zip from here

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/8006#block2   ( I read the instructions )

but I get the error message ΚΙS / KAV trace setup utility Can not find the product.

Any help please

When I shout that Kaspersky technical support is non-existent I am wrong ?

Not available for version 21 dump files tool I am wrong ?

See all here (only from 20)

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/diagnostics/8006#block1

(Kaspersky Internet Security 20, Kaspersky Anti-Virus 20, Kaspersky Total Security 20, Kaspersky Security Cloud 20: kavlog_kiskavktskscloud20.zip)

t

he man who released version 21 shouldn't have predicted this ???

Kaspersky's technical support the worst I've come across

I am wrong ?

ps

I want to thank Wesly.Zhang for his help