Problems with Asus AI Suite 3 after last database update (08/08/22)

Dingo
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

Before turning off the machine last night, I added the whole AI Suite folder to 'Exclusions' in KIS.  Not an ideal solution, but this issue was threatening my ability to log on to Windows due to the USB/Mouse issue. 

This morning, the machine booted up without issue, with no AI Suite errors and no delays.   I don't know whether this is due to the most recent update or to the 'exclusion', but at least my machine is back working properly once again.

18 hours ago, PDofCC said:

I've been experiencing this issue since around 11 August 2022 (Windows 10 21H1 build19043.1889; KIS 21.3.10.391(j); Asus AI Suite 3 v 3.00.13).  I have tried the KIS manual database update at 1600 hrs today 15 August, and have done a full shutdown and fresh startup, but I still get the atkexCom.axdata error, unfortunately.  My KIS database release is 15/08/2022 13:17.  Not sure if that time is corrected for user location, but I'm in UK which is GMT+1 at the moment.  I'll try another manual update later today or first thing tomorrow and keep my fingers crossed....

Yes!!  I can confirm that the latest database update (I currently have 16/08/2022 06:31) has solved the issue for me too, and I can boot up with no errors and run AI Suite 3.  Phew!!  Many thanks to Kaspersky from me and my fans (the spinning ones, I mean - I don't have any of the other sort!!) 

3 hours ago, Danila T. said:

Hello,

Problem already fixed. Please update base of our product. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

After many KIS manual database updates and again after shutdown and restart at 11:55BST today, 16 August, I still have the problem with AI Suite 3 not running and producing the 2 error messages. Not fixed for me so not happy, Kapersky.

Uninstall of ASUS software is not needed, with latest kaspersky database fix, all works as usual. (no more blocked services)

There's NO NEED to uninstall ASUS stuff. People who uninstalled ASUS software created new problems probably due to remnants of older installation. A full uninstallation of ASUS apps with Revo Uninstaller or MartauTotal Uninstall can be a great help. 

Help can also be obtained in ASUS Support Forum.

Snap1.jpg

Snap2.jpg

5 hours ago, MikeT said:

After many KIS manual database updates and again after shutdown and restart at 11:55BST today, 16 August, I still have the problem with AI Suite 3 not running and producing the 2 error messages. Not fixed for me so not happy, Kapersky.

Further to this, 5 hours later Asus AI Suite 3 started and ran on a fresh PC start, having failed only an hour earlier. On this occasion Windows 10 boot was slow and a Skype application update was requested and allowed. Otherwise, nothing else visible had changed. KIS was still on the original database update as this morning.

It is a mystery as to why I didn't get the AI Suite 3 problem until 4 days after it was reported on here and after reboot from a Windows update. Now the "fix" doesn't work for over a day after others report success. It seems my PC thinks it exists in a different universe to what it should!

Anyway, I am very pleased PC cooling control has been re-established and hope I don't have to waste any more time on it.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2022 at 9:50 AM, Danila T. said:

Hello,

Problem already fixed. Please update base of our product. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Issue is back today: is because of database update again?

image.png.644a2356601f60093fb4fb870e3337e3.png

Edited by Daghi_88

• 2 weeks later...