Problems with Asus AI Suite 3 after last database update (08/08/22)

Dingo
Go to solution Solved by Danila T.,

I know there was a similar problem few months ago and looks like it's solved. But I noticed the problem right now, after the 08/08/2022 database update. The problem is the same as before: Asus AI Suite 3 (and other asus services) can't load and only works again if Kaspersky Internet Security [version 21.3.10.391 (h)] is uninstalled or with an old database, when I reinstall KIS it have the 28/07/2022 database and the software works without problems, until I update KIS. I tried to reinstall AI Suite too, but it didn't work. I have the same error messages as other users. I'm running it on windows 10 x64. When other people had this problem, for me everything was working fine. 

I hope someone will notice this and can give me some help. Thanks

immagine_2022-08-09_043209662.png

Edited by Dingo

32 minutes ago, Dingo said:

I know there was a similar problem few months ago and looks like it's solved. But I noticed the problem right now, after the 08/08/2022 database update. The problem is the same as before: Asus AI Suite 3 (and other asus services) can't load and only works again if Kaspersky Internet Security [version 21.3.10.391 (h)] is uninstalled or with an old database, when I reinstall KIS it have the 28/07/2022 database and the software works without problems, until I update KIS. I tried to reinstall AI Suite too, but it didn't work. I have the same error messages as other users. I'm running it on windows 10 x64. When other people had this problem, for me everything was working fine. 

Hello @Dingo

Welcome!

1. ?Please confirm, with Patch J for version 21.3.10.391, the Asus issue is still happening? 
  2. When you uninstall KIS, are you making sure to ONLY select Save License information ONLY - leaving all other checkboxes BLANK

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Related topic:

ASUS's program cannot load when KIS latest database update - solved by @Igor Kurzin, July 5th, 2022. 

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added question

26 minutes ago, Flood and Flood's wife said:

Hello @Dingo

Welcome!

1. ?Please confirm, with Patch J for version 21.3.10.391, the Asus issue is still happening? 
  2. When you uninstall KIS, are you making sure to ONLY select Save License information ONLY - leaving all other checkboxes BLANK

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Related topic:

ASUS's program cannot load when KIS latest database update - solved by @Igor Kurzin, July 5th, 2022. 

Thanks for the answer. Anyway, my mistake: I've noticed the problem happens with 21.3.10.391(j) 09/08/2022 version and not with the (h) with outdated database. I've reinstalled again KIS with only save license information selected, but the problem is still there. Yes, I've readed that topic before starting this one, but the solutions are ineffective for me. I don't really know what to do

• Like 1

Hello @Dingo

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back & confirming the version & patch information?

•  Log a case with Kaspersky Support, select either Chat or Email, fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • When it's available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

4 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Hi @Dingo

Please log a case with support as per recommendation from Flood and let me know the incident number. We would like to collect some additional data for analysis. 

The incident number is INC000014377509. I've sended system info via mail to the support as requested. It's so weird this is happening only to me after the problem have been fixed. Anyway thanks again

• Like 1

@Dingo

Thank you for the submitted incident, we are on it. 

Meanwhile, can you kindly collect traces and send them over to the incident as well? 
Here is how to collect: https://support.kaspersky.com/15535

- enable traces

- restart PC

- reproduce the issue with AI Suite

- stop traces

- upload the logs to some cloud and send the link to the incident for us to further analyze

• Like 1

I have the same issue, since today. Until yesterday the program worked mighty fine.

I'm very much in need of this program because I have no other way to control my desktop fans.

The reported error is the same.

Edited by EarlyBird

This started happening to me this morning too. I also now have no way of controlling my fans, but I can put up with the added noise. Thankfully, I will be out of town on a Macbook Pro for a few weeks and it will hopefully be fixed by the time I return.

Same in Bulgaria - i7 4790K, Windows 7 x64.

Asus AiSuite 3 stopped working a few others ago with the latest update (23h ago).

I had to switch to alternative AV until it is resolved. I need to control fans and etc., too hot here...

Edited by SvetMM

5 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

@Dingo

Thank you for the submitted incident, we are on it. 

Meanwhile, can you kindly collect traces and send them over to the incident as well? 
Here is how to collect: https://support.kaspersky.com/15535

- enable traces

- restart PC

- stop traces

- upload the logs to some cloud and send the link to the incident for us to further analyze

Thanks for the answer. Yes, I'm doing it as requested from the support via mail and now I'm waiting for further informations.

Anyway, for anyone who have this problem and want to control fan speed, for now I'm using a software called Fan Control V121 and it's quite useful. I'm sure that Kaspersky support will solve this problem, as they did the last time, hoping that it will not recur in the future again. So for now, we just have to wait

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The problem is back!
Had this problem in June. (posted in this thread - ASUS's program cannot load when KIS latest database update) Problem was solved, didn't think it would come back again.

Edited by Dremych

Hi I can also confirm the same problem for AI Suite 2. I'm using Kaspersky Security Cloud and uninstalling it seems to be the only way to get AI Suite to work again. It seems that as in June the ASUS Com Service is being blocked from starting

My problem has been fixed.
KIS 21.3.10.391(j), bases 08/09/2022 12/20, Win 10 (21H2 19044.1889)
1. Removed AI Suite 3 (3.00.55) using UninstallAI3Tool_1.00.04. As before, it refused to re-install.
2. I tried to install Armory Crate 3.2.2.3 - installed and saw all the devices.
3. After Armory Crate got up and AI Suite 3 (3.00.55).

Perhaps there was a lack of some library or something .....

Edited by Dremych

1 hour ago, Dremych said:

My problem has been fixed.
KIS 21.3.10.391(j), bases 08/09/2022 12/20, Win 10 (21H2 19044.1889)
1. Removed AI Suite 3 (3.00.55) using UninstallAI3Tool_1.00.04. As before, it refused to re-install.
2. I tried to install Armory Crate 3.2.2.3 - installed and saw all the devices.
3. After Armory Crate got up and AI Suite 3 (3.00.55).

Perhaps there was a lack of some library or something .....

I tried to install armoury crate, but doesn't work for me. I just have a new error message and looks like I can't uninstall it now ? I'm sure that my next motherboard never will be an asus product again

immagine_2022-08-10_004937804.png

Hi @Dingo, checking the incident... can you upload the traces to some cloud server and share the link with us in the incident? 

@satsok, @SvetMM, @Cavey, @EarlyBird, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Despite all attempts we yet do not have in-house reproduction of the issue. To analyze the problem as quickly as possible we would need traces with reproduction. Can you kindly help with getting the necessary diagnostic data? 

Here is how to collect traces: https://support.kaspersky.com/15535

- enable traces

- restart PC

- stop traces

- upload the logs to some cloud

- log a case support as per the instruction from Flood above and include the link to the logs

- send the link to download the logs to the incident for us to further analyze

- also please collect a GSI report and send it to the incident as well (how to collect

- let us know the incident number by posting it here

• Like 1

Dear all, please download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate via: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Will the issue persist with the latest version? If yes, please collect a new set of traces and send to technical support via the indicent to support:

- enable traces

- restart PC

- stop traces

- log a case support (if not yet logged one) as per the instruction from Flood above and include the link to the logs 

- let us know the incident number by posting it here (if not yet done this step)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Dear all, please download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate via: https://www.asus.com/support/Download-Center/

Will the issue persist with the latest version? If yes, please collect a new set of traces and send to technical support via the indicent to support:

- enable traces

- restart PC

- stop traces

- log a case support (if not yet logged one) as per the instruction from Flood above and include the link to the logs 

- let us know the incident number by posting it here (if not yet done this step)

Mine is already the latest version of AI Suite. My motherboard is old.
Also, not even the installers start, Kaspersky is blocking it all. I tried with different versions of the appropriate AI Suite, none of the installers is allowed to start.

@Igor Kurzin I'm also running already the latest version of Asus AI Suite 2 for my motherboard model and same as for @EarlyBird if I attempt to reinstall with Kaspersky installed the installer is not able to run.

In any case I have added more information in my incident (INC000014379564) with recordings of executing each diagnostic step that was asked of me. Hope this helps.

Also, given that this thread is originally for AI Suite 3 let me know if I should start a new thread specifically for AI Suite 2

16 hours ago, Igor Kurzin said:

Dear all, please download and install the latest version of Asus Ai Suite and Armory Crate

Problem is this: with older motherboards, newest versions of Ai Suite aren't compatible with windows 10 and Asus just stopped their support and looks like they aren't relasing updated versions of the software soon, the last version compatible with my sistem is 1.05.14. Probably the incompatibility with Kaspersky is related only to old versions of the software or with different ones like Ai Suite 2 or others Asus services, like dipaway mode. I will try to contact asus support too, but I already know they aren't going to do anything.