Problem on application rules window

Kasperov

Hi, sometimes (recently) when I start to search a word in search box in application rules window, it hangs for seconds and then returns wrong search results. At the next computer restart it prompts to send very large report .dmp files to kaspersky (~600-900MB total), which I can't upload that amount. There is also ~7GB of those files in c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\AVP21.3\Traces folder. Is it me or does anybody else have this problem?

Thanks

@Berny

I installed it but I don't know how to use it to show all Kaspersky folders & files, but I found 2 major Kaspersky folders below. Please tell me if there is any other place I should look for.

c:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\ --- 572 MB

c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\ --- 9 GB

@Kasperov

Please check the content from the “c:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab\”  (9 GB) folder with the Windows File Explorer and attach a screenshot in your next post, you may have to unhide this folder.

Also, if traces are disabled a malfunctioning from KIS could create dump files and prompt you for submission. If the file size is too large please upload the log on a cloud server and submit the link to Kasperksy Technical Support
https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts
→ Contact us → Product help → E-mail → Contact Support