problem installins ksos 7 on windows 10 1909

Dear Kaspersky

i’m having troubles on installing ksos 7 on a fresh installation of windows 10 1909

i’ve tried several attemps on 3 different machines and various usb stick with windows 10.

the installer gives error the first time i try to install ksos on the second or third reboot it work.

things i’ve tried to do:

clean install windows 10, install ksos 7 - fail

clean install windows 10, install updates - install ksos -- fail

clean install windows 10, install updates, install my programs - install ksos-- fail

only on third reboot i can install ksos in every situation!

during the ksos installation i get the message “ small office security and windows defender are disabled”

so I assume there’s something that interfere with the installation of ksos and win defender

and.. another thing.. there’s no update installer or offline installer with patch e/f that add support for 1909?

thanks

Hello  @StdSciarra,

Welcome!

As you have a duplicated Topic, please tell us which one you’d like to keep so we can work with you (in one post)?

List of applications incompatible with Kaspersky Small Office Security 7

How to install Kaspersky Small Office Security 7

Kaspersky Small Office Security 7 release notes

Thank you. 

Hello  @StdSciarra,

Welcome!

As you have a duplicated Topic, please tell us which one you’d like to keep so we can work with you (in one post)?

List of applications incompatible with Kaspersky Small Office Security 7

How to install Kaspersky Small Office Security 7

Kaspersky Small Office Security 7 release notes

Thank you. 

maybe i wasn’t clear.. the problem occour even if i install ksos immediately after the installation of windows 10 1909 with usb installer.. with no other software installed, i tried to download the installer many times, on different computer.

Hi,

Please upload your getsysteminfo (gsi) to review it.

To generate the getsysteminfo (gsi) check this link: https://support.kaspersky.co.uk/common/diagnostics/3632#block7

Getsysteminfo (GSI) direct download: http://media.kaspersky.com/utilities/ConsumerUtilities/GetSystemInfo6.2.zip

Please open a support ticket in Kaspersky Company Account .

They can send an offline installer with patch included, but the online installer must install the last version.

Regards