Problem installing after computer reboot, i couldn't find the kaspersky app. [Solved][Closed]

Gingi41
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hey guys, I have kaspersky premium, I paid for it 2 months ago.

I had a problem with my computer and my company has rebooted my computer. 

Now I can't install again the product on the same computer. 

Thanks everyone 

hey @FLOOD 

thank you 

after the reboot of my computer , i couldn't find the kaspersky app

i tried to download it again from the website but couldn't find it either  .

my question is how i can download again the the product i bought ?

i dont have an image because i dont nothing to show , the computer is new and i dont have the product.

Hello @Gingi41,

Thank you for replying and the information👌

Follow How to install Kaspersky Security Cloud 20, it includes a link to download the installer.

Before installing:

1. Check the following path to make sure there’s no leftover Kaspersky files: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab?
  2. Make sure all the Windows updates have a successfully applied status?
  3. Check your computer meets the system requirements?
  4. Run a software compatibility check?

If you need help please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hey @FLOOD 

i did everything on your list .

now its showing me this problem (add a screenshot )

and when i went to MY KASPERSKY the website gave me the same thing only to buy .

maybe i need to revoke this computer and it will let me to add it again ?

thank you for your patience 

btw i have a gaming laptop so my computer shouldn't do any problems ( HP OMEN 15) 

Hello @Gingi41,

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for replying the image and the information👌

1. When your company rebooted the computer did they do a reinstall or a reboot?  
  2. In your MyKaspersky account, Devices Tab, is the device still showing as “Connected”? 
  3. In your MyKaspersky account, Licenses Tab, can you see your existing License? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hey @FLOOD 

i add a picture to show you what i see 

in the place i wrote 1 thats the user before my company rebooted it .

number 2 its after the reboot .

they just rebooted it . i had a problem with windows and the re install in and deleted all the storage .

i see that the DESKTOP number has change but i dont know why and it does not show CONNECTED .

hope you will understand what i wrote 

thank you for your help 

Hello @Gingi41

Thank you, pictures help a lot👏 & yes I do understand☺ !

1. In your MyKaspersky account, Licenses Tab, can you see your existing License - we don’t need to see this, if you can just confirm please?
  2. So the company actually reinstalled Windows - is that correct?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Gingi41

Very good, thank you👌

• 1 For both litman-PC (Desktop) & Desktop-C002EQD, run a System information (File > Export > Save), attach📎 both Reports to your reply please?
  • 2 Then power off Desktop-C002EQD & keep it powered off for the time being please

• 3 In the MyKaspersky account for both Desktop-C002EQD & LapTop-H1REPRAV, please select Disconnect device.

Edit: additional:

4 In the Cloud existing License, can you also see how many devices are attached

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hey @FLOOD 

im sorry i couldn't find the “system information” and couldn't understand the process of what you wanted of me to do .

i saw that the name of my computer has change to DESKTOP-C002EQD.

i deleted the download to DESKTOP-C002EQD. ( i thought that it would help ,if i need to download it again tell me please ).

litman-PC (Desktop) is  for another computer i have .

thank you for your patience .

Hello @Gingi41,

You’re most welcome☺ !

1. Please explain “i deleted the download to DESKTOP-C002EQD”, as I’m not sure what that means please?
  2. For System information: in Windows 🔍 search bar, type    System information   
  3. Select the System information application
  4. It will open (as in my image above), in the top righthand corner of the app, select File, select Export, select Save, save the Report as a .txt file, attach📎 the Report to your reply please? 
  5. Is  Desktop-C002EQD powered off?
  6. Has Disconnect device been run on both Desktop-C002EQD & LapTop-H1REPRAV? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

hey @FLOOD 

i downloaded KASPERSKY CLOUD 20 to my computer and  it showed us the subscription problem (from the picture i sent u above ) then i thought it would be helpful if i will delete it so thats what i did .

i added my system summery .

for your fifth question ,  Desktop-C002EQD is this computer ( the computer im talking to you ,the one that had the KASPERSKY CLOUD 20  and after the reboot of windows the KASPERSKY CLOUD 20  gone and i want it back on this computer . 

for your sixth question ,Desktop-C002EQD is the same as  LapTop-H1REPRAV , they are both the same computer but after the reboot the name of my computer has changed from LapTop-H1REPRAV to  Desktop-C002EQD

really hope you understand what i wrote :)

Hello @Gingi41,

Thank you👌

I do understand, Desktop-C002EQD is the same as  LapTop-H1REPRAV, however, the MyKaspersky account “sees” them as 2 different devices, so, in the MyKaspersky account has Disconnect device 

been selected for both Desktop-C002EQD & LapTop-H1REPRAV? 

❓ Please show me an image of the MyKaspersky account devices tab?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Gingi41,

• Yes, absolutely sure, atm, the account & the device are out of sync, we need to try to force the account to “forget” the existing information, it does not wipe out the information history totally, just the synchronised information. 
  • For the moment this Disconnect device is the step that’s needed? 

Let us know when it’s done please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• Solution

Hello @Gingi41,

Very good🙂 , thank you👌

🅰

1 Power on, Desktop-C002EQD, login.

2 From the email, select the (Kaspersky Security Cloud) link, download the installer from that link, then close all other applications. 

3 Run the installer.

4 Wait until the “searching for a newer version of the application” has completed. 

5 Read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms. 

6 Read the KSN Statement carefully. Select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
If you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox.

7 Along with Kaspersky Security Cloud, Kaspersky Secure Connection will be installed to protect your connection to the Internet. Click Install

8 Wait for the installation to complete. Make sure the recommended settings are enabled and click Apply.

9 Click Done. Kaspersky Security Cloud will now be installed. 

10 Reboot, shutdown computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power computer on, login, make sure Kaspersky Security Cloud application starts. 

➡ Don’t try to connect the device to the MyKaspersky account, please show us an image on the Kaspersky Security Cloud application & the License Window (hide any private information)⬅

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳