Problem installation of Kaspesky Safe Kid (KSK) MacOS Monterey

Franck Ruffier

Hello,
When installing KSK on the account I want to control, I can't finalize the installation.
Indeed I can't manage to "Authorize" the "Inspection of encrypted Internet traffic".
When I click on "Authorize", "Authorize" is grayed out, I fill in the login and the password correctly then it "runs" and very quickly, it comes back to "Authorize" in blue each time (see the attached screenshot). What should I do please?
Have a nice day,
Franck

Capture d’écran 2022-08-22 à 20.24.44.png

3 hours ago, Franck Ruffier said:

When installing KSK on the account I want to control, I can't finalize the installation.
Indeed I can't manage to "Authorize" the "Inspection of encrypted Internet traffic".
When I click on "Authorize", "Authorize" is grayed out, I fill in the login and the password correctly then it "runs" and very quickly, it comes back to "Authorize" in blue each time (see the attached screenshot). What should I do please?

Hello @Franck Ruffier

Welcome!

• Kaspersky Safe Kids will not work properly without granting these permissions. You must grant all permissions in the Complete the Installation window.
  • IF the Grant the necessary permissions to Kaspersky Safe Kids, is not working, please contact Kaspersky Supporton the support page select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?