Privacy cleaner

celine

I used my privacy cleaner in kaspersky to cleane out all my cookies and all. i have rebooted. Then i went on Ebay and to my surprise i still had adds from my previous searche why is this. Privacy cleaner clears the traces of my activity, but i do not believe this anymore. i also clean out my cookies in firefox. I like to know why this privacy cleaner in kaspersky is not doing its job. I also was using Internet security protected browser at the time.

I used privacy cleaner in kaspersky to cleane out all my cookies and all. i have rebooted. Then i went on Ebay ,to my surprise i still had adds from my previous searche, why is this. Privacy cleaner clears the traces of my activity, but i do not believe this anymore. i also clean out my cookies in firefox. I like to know why this privacy cleaner in kaspersky is not doing its job. I also was using Internet security protected browser at the time.
Hello celine, Welcome! Can you tell us please which browsers are used? Would you please kind post screenshots of the options selected in KIS Privacy Cleaner please?
  1. Regarding Firefox and KIS Privacy Cleaner, Firefox is not supported.
Please let us know? Thank you.

• 8 months later...

Hello, @celine 

Do you login the browser’s cloud account? If yes, Maybe the cookies and related situation will be saved in the cloud. When the local store has been deleted, It will be restore via cloud account. Please check whether you login in browser’s account or not. Try to disable some backup event of browsers function.