Portuguese in free version?

David27

Hi. When downloading Security Cloud Free, I’ve noticed that when selecting The European Union, it comes only in English. And it says: “If you are in the territory of the European Union (EU) and/or plan to use the software in the territory of the EU, then you must select the “The European Union” from the drop-down menu in order to download the software intended for use in the EU. This will ensure you download the software compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).”

If I want “portuguese”, I would had to download the version from Brasil’s website, but then it wouldn’t be for the European Union.

Portugal’s website only shows Security Cloud to buy, no free version: https://www.kaspersky.pt/

Is there an actual portuguese version (EU) of Security Cloud Free?

Hello @David27,

Welcome!

• There may not be a Portuguese language version (EU) of Security Cloud Free🤔
  • Another process would be to install the Free trial version/Versão gratuita de avaliação, which after the trial would convert to the free version, however, that link incorrectly redirects to KTS, Free Trial.

• Unfortunately, there’s no Technical Support for Kaspersky Free software, but, it’s worth contacting their Support Team & letting them know the link only redirects to KTS, hopefully if it requires fixing, they will & they’ll provide you with the software if it exists. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @David27,

Welcome!

• There may not be a Portuguese language version (EU) of Security Cloud Free🤔
  • Another process would be to install the Free trial version/Versão gratuita de avaliação, which after the trial would convert to the free version, however, that link incorrectly redirects to KTS, Free Trial.

• Unfortunately, there’s no Technical Support for Kaspersky Free software, but, it’s worth contacting their Support Team & letting them know the link only redirects to KTS, hopefully if it requires fixing, they will & they’ll provide you with the software if it exists. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

That link is to any Kaspersky Total Security trial, not Security Cloud, it’s actually correct, because that’s the general Kaspersky PT website, not Security Clouds.

Hello @David27,

You’re welcome👌

• Have you asked Kaspersky Technical Support if Security Cloud Free EU Portugese version exists, if not, as I said previously, there is no TS for any Kaspersky Free software, however, their technicians are given the option of “discretion” for queries, as the question is simple, “does such a product exist?” they may choose to answer🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 2 weeks later...