Plus User Guide, PDF Download

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hello ?

I did a forum search and a Knowledge base search, but I couldn't find a user guide for my new Plus subscription. Is it still to new to have one?

The question mark at the top right of the main panel, didn't show what I'm looking for.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find that, please? 

Thank you ?

• Solution
7 minutes ago, jonny quest said:

I did a forum search and a Knowledge base search, but I couldn't find a user guide for my new Plus subscription. Is it still too new to have one?

The question mark at the top right of the main panel, didn't show what I'm looking for.

Could someone point me in the right direction to find that, please? 

Hello @jonny quest

Welcome back!

https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.7/en-US/87342.htm, is the entry point for Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium Online Help

It's not available in .pdf download. 

&

Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus, FAQ

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 2

Thank you both for your replies, and for the kind words of welcome back and welcome to the community ?

It's been a while for me, so I just thought I would check to see if things had changed, as the last user guide I could find to download was Total Security2016. It still would be nice to have a one stop resource for that information though, instead of all the linking a person would to do to find it. No biggie, not a deal breaker ?

I really do like the extended information Kaspersky includes in the settings like Current Activity and Network Monitor, are very clean looking and well laid out...especially when viewing it in Dark mode.

Devices on My Network, is also a very nice feature. So far I'm liking the Plus ?

Thanks again for all of your help ?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...