Pingdidentiy software product document site blocked.

The software product document site of the PingIdentiy is blocked by the Kespersky.

I can’t see the search result with error in Document site below.

https://docs.pingidentity.com/

I can see the result with the Kespersky disabled. I added the exclusion list in the Kespersky but it did’nt work.

Please teach me the way how I can see the result without the Kespersky diabled.

Thank you for your reply.

Today, I retried the search and it worked.

I didn’t register as a user on the Kespersky product site. I am wondering if this operation is related on the problem. Or It is related to the operation that I rebooted the OS after I set the exclusion list.

So, the problem has been solved. I appriciate for your help.

Good day.

Thank you for your reply. Today, I retried the search and it worked. I didn’t register as a user on the Kaspersky product site. I am wondering if this operation is related on the problem. Or It is related to the operation that I rebooted the OS after I set the exclusion list. So, the problem has been solved. I appreciate for your help. Good day.

Hello @s.goodsmile

You’re most welcome🙂!

Thank  you for letting us know there is no ongoing problem👌  

We tested the site & checked it with Kaspersky’s Threat Intelligence Portal & Virus total, not finding any problems, that's why we requested a full screen image & the other information. 

There are many reasons a site can be blocked, IF Kaspersky was the problem, there may be Pingdidentiy entries in the Kaspersky Reports. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋