PC lento e Celular bloqueado

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Depois de instalar o VPN VIP somente no meu PC e no meu notebook, meu celular também ficou bloqueando sites governamentais e outros sites oficiais seguros. 

Minha dúvida é: o VPN instalado no computador individualmente bloqueia, ou altera o IP de todos os equipamentos ligados a rede, mesmo sem estar instalado (como no meu celular) ? Se sim, como agir?

grato

After installing VPN VIP only on my PC and notebook, my phone was also blocking government websites and other official secure sites. 

My question is: does the VPN installed on the computer individually block, or change the IP of all devices connected to the network, even without being installed (as on my phone) ? If so, how to act?

TKs

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

hi @AAmado , 

My question is: does the VPN installed on the computer individually block, or change the IP of all devices connected to the network, even without being installed

The answer is ‘no’, VPN installed on the computer does not influence other devices in the network, it only serves to make a VPN tunnel between the computer and the remote VPN server.