Payment declined when renewal. [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by richbuff,

Dear Technical Team, Hi. This is Meenalochani from Chennai, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for Internet security 1 year 1 pc for 499.50 . I registered myself with as DELETED my name and mail id DELETED as I made an online payment 21/06/19 22:02 wherein my bank account got debited with the above amount. I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. I'm just helpless now. I feel I have made a wrong decision by paying online instead making a store purchase. I have attached the sms receipt for bank transaction. Please check the last message. I humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible. Thanking you. Yours sincerely, Meenalochani. // Mod edit: Personal info and informational screenshot Deleted.

Dear Technical Team, Hi. This is Meenalochani from Chennai, India. My license had expired for my desktop account. Hence I tried renewing it online for Internet security 1 year 1 pc for 499.50 . I registered myself with as DELETED my name and mail id DELETED as I made an online payment 21/06/19 22:02 wherein my bank account got debited with the above amount. I didn't receive any confirmation message nor any activation coded. It just displayed a page saying payment not received redirecting to payment gateway. I'm just helpless now. I feel I have made a wrong decision by paying online instead making a store purchase. I have attached the sms receipt for bank transaction. Please check the last message. I humbly request you to help me with this as soon as possible. Thanking you. Yours sincerely, Meenalochani. // Mod edit: Personal info and informational screenshot Deleted.