Password manager wants activation key but i have already KTS

Hello @Nayem Hasan

Thanks for posting back!

You don't need to add the activation code again, you just need for the KPM application to synchronise with your MyKaspersky account, have you signed into your MyKaspersky account, from the KPM application? 

Please let us know?

Thank you?
Flood? +?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

4 hours ago, Nayem Hasan said:

have you signed into your MyKaspersky account, from the KPM application? Ans: yes... kpm was running well ..but suddenly it wants premium subscription

Hello @Nayem Hasan

Thank you for posting back!

• If you've followed the information above given to you by Moderator @kmscom & connected to (your) MyKaspersky account & it's still not working, please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Activation & License issues, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. 
  • Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• 3 months later...

Mein is now blocked and even I buy 2 keys for KTS have error. Can someone help me to clear this out.After I install password manager then is trial KTS there too.Why trial if I have valid subscription??

kaspersky.png

password manager activation error.png

Edited by Siki78

On 12/3/2022 at 6:47 AM, Viktor Massalov said:

Hi I have absolutely the same issue, please help!

2 hours ago, Siki78 said:

Mein is now blocked and even I buy 2 keys for KTS have error. Can someone help me to clear this out. After I install password manager then is trial KTS there too. Why trial if I have valid subscription?

Hello @Viktor Massalov & @Siki78

Welcome!

What's *supposed* to happen is - when you sign into the Kaspersky Password Manager application that's installed on (your) computer - it shakes hands with (your) MyKaspersky account, the installed software *sees* the license & authenticates - that's the process. 

IF that did not/does not work - you must *please* contact Kaspersky support - they can access (your) private information, the Kaspersky Community cannot, there's Community rules to protect everyone's privacy in the Community, which means the Community cannot help, other than share the information that we & Moderator @kmscomhave already replied in earlier replies: please log a case with Kaspersky Support; on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Activation & License issues, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

They refuse to help me after I ask for reset counter actually they don`t give me any answer so pure support. What have vendor with reset counter his license is valid and ok like you see on picture.

"

Good day,

Thank you for the feedback.

These licenses (S8P48-**** & BKPUA-*** ) are for one user account each for Kaspersky Password Manager and this error, which you also sent us as a screenshot
usually occurs when a license is assigned to more than one user account and in this case you cannot use this license for one
use further activation of Kaspersky Password Manager.

Please contact your vendor to resolve the issue regarding this license.

If you have any further questions, our Kaspersky support is at your disposal.
Have a nice day

19 hours ago, Siki78 said:

The Problem is that we can`t sync total security with password manager so I ask them to reset password manager.

17 hours ago, Siki78 said:

They refuse to help me after I ask for reset counter actually, they don`t give me any answer so pure support.

What have vendor with reset counter his license is valid and ok like you see on picture.

Reply from Support:

1. These licenses (S8P48-**** & BKPUA-*** ) are for one user account each for Kaspersky Password Manager and this error, which you also sent us as a screenshot usually occurs when a license is assigned to more than one user account and in this case, you cannot use this license for one use further activation of Kaspersky Password Manager.

Please contact your vendor to resolve the issue regarding this license.

Hello @Siki78

Thank you for posting back & the information. 

• Support is saying, the KTS license, which *includes* Premium Kaspersky Password Manager - is for one User account *only*
  • One User account = one Kaspersky Password Manager vault - on any device that the KTS license is installed on & one MyKaspersky account to manage the One User account

1. Sign into (your) MyKaspersky account.
  2. Go to: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyLicenses#/portal/pages/licenses, find the Kaspersky Total Security license.
  3. On the righthand side of the Kaspersky Total Security license, select the tiny > (see our image with the number 1 beside >)
  4. Scroll down to Apps.
  5. Select the tiny v arrow - marked 2 in our 2nd image. 
  6. Take a full screen screen-print of the Apps screen - showing all the apps - it will look like our third image with the number 3 - & post back the image please? 
  7. Post the incident reference number please - it begins with INC000

?*NOTE* before posting any image - please hide all personal information - like email address, name, address, phone number etc.*?image.thumb.png.cb1606f619bb4e031b8367cd80b8280c.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?

added image set

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 5:18 AM, خلف المحمد said:

البراج يفعل 350 يوم بس ادخل عل موقع خطا التفعيل وبرامج الغفل مينزل الا اصدار تجربي  

Hello @خلف المحمد

• Thank you for the information, for your own privacy & security - please do not post any images showing activation codes, email addresses or any other private information on a public forum. 
  1. First, from the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) *application*, select MyKaspersky & sign into (your) MyKaspersky account.
  2. Second, from the Kaspersky Password Manager (KPM) *application*, sign into (your) MyKaspersky account.
  • IF either of these do not work, please contact Kaspersky support - https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, on the support page - select Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please provide support with a detailed history; Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

image.jpeg.b79872d239fa93a02c8c1587f35bcf87.jpeg

image.thumb.png.df3e13c499a36f55de0651aeaa38fd59.png

image.thumb.png.d56cf6a687d07699a417db1df494d9cb.png

image.thumb.png.e526fb3ee189c5877eb24508fc1bf5b7.png

image.thumb.png.34c6147d2e97b2f0e4da3b022a8ce217.png

image.thumb.png.f6cf986e549599507e5f63606a9a1a68.png

Thank you?
Flood?+?