Password Manager requires password from me each time a want to log into a site

I sign into Kaspersky Total Security at Windows Start. I sign into Password Manager. I want to sign into e.g. my bank website. Again, Password manager requires passoword from me. And no matter how many times in one session I need to log into e.g. my bank, Password Manager requires a password from me to log in.

How can I stay signed into the Password Manager??

Thank you.

Edited by Patka

Thank you for your response. I am trying to open Settings in Password manager (I assume there is the Autolock option?), but my Password manager immediately disappears after I type in the password. I tried to access it through Kaspersky Total Security, and also through the little key icon on my browser (Firefox)?

Thank you in advance.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the Password manager. I have uninstalled and re-installed tho whole Kaspersky Total Security. Whenever I log into the Password manager, it appears for a second and then disappears.

I have been using Total Security for years. I recently got a new computer (with Windows 10 Pro). My Kaspersky licence is due for renewal in a few days. I'd like to know by then if I will be able to solve the issue with the Password Manager. Anyone had a similar problem?

Thank you.

Update: I have solved the issue. I have changed the passwords for both Total Security and Password manager. Since I could not log into the Password Manager due to it closing down in a few seconds, I used the "Forgot my password" feature. I chose to have the old vault deleted and a new one was created. Then I was able to log into Password Manager and turned the autolock to "never".

Thank you kmscom.

• Like 1