Password manager not working on my macbook pro

I have total security, it includes the password manager and works finr on my desktop. However, on the macbook pro, the password manager seems to be stuck in a limited version and shows a buy premium button. When I click that button, a message says "updating subscription info..." forever. Nothin happens.

2 hours ago, pitintheuk said:

I have total security, it includes the password manager and works fine on my desktop. However, on the MacBook pro, the password manager seems to be stuck in a limited version and shows a buy premium button. When I click that button, a message says "updating subscription info..." forever. Nothing happens.

Hello @pitintheuk

Welcome!

Does the MacBook pro meet the Kaspersky Password Manager Hardware and software requirements? IF 'yes' & if (you've) followed the Install the application & it still does not work, log a request with Kaspersky support, on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then fill in Application malfunction, Other template; please include any screen images of the error & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• 2 weeks later...