Password Manager not prompting

Running PM on my PC. Windows 10. Using Firefox with the extension. Updating all of my passwords, but the prompt to save does not come up every time I am logging in to a site despite the fact that it is set to automatically do so. Works occasionally?

Hello Catya, Welcome! 1⃣ On the websites that do not prompt, do you have more than one account:
  1. Kaspersky Password Manager disables automatic login on websites containing two or more sign-in forms.
2⃣Have you tested using another browser? 3⃣ Has the issue always existed? 4⃣ Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the browser? 5⃣ Have you uninstalled and reinstalled KPM? Also, when autosave is enabled, each time you enter a new password, address, or bank card details on a website, Kaspersky Password Manager prompts you to save them in your vault. Please let us know, also if you could let us know KPM version, KPM browser extension version and operating system version & build please? Thanks.

Hello FLOOD once again, I was checking this post and I'm also having the same issue here and (1) I have tried on websites with with only one account as well as without the two factor logins. 2-I have tested using Microsoft Edge 3-I just tried for the first time 4-No 5-No Just to be clear the option to automatic login on websites is there so you don't need to unlock KPM to get your login info? Regards, BAndré.

Hello BAndré, Welcome again:slight_smile: Please tell us:
  1. Windows operating system version? & build?
  2. KPM version?
  3. Edge (full) name and version?
  4. Are you using any other Kaspersky software? If yes, please let us now know name? version? build?
  5. Could you show us a screen image of KPM extension in Edge?
---- Re: answering and discussing the issues and questions you've raised BAndré , sometimes other Ops issues / question look the same, even identical, however many times, there are differences that make the concern (you may have) a completely separate analysis/solution, having said that. it's perfectly fine to raise concerns in a post you identify as the same, as long as people do not necesarily do steps that were written for someone else. ---- Re: your questions - I will re-number them so (I) don't get mixed up:wink: (1a) I have tried on websites with only one account as well as without the two factor logins.
  1. Can you explain "two factor logins", in relation to KPM and also provide more detail of the overall issue in your enviroment?
(2a) I have tested using Microsoft Edge - ✅ (3a) I just tried for the first time - ok , ✅ (4a) No - ok, ✅ (5a) No - ok, ✅ ------ (6)a The option to automatic login on websites is there so you don't need to unlock KPM to get your login info? Hmm, do you mean:
  1. Unlock KPM installed application?
Or
  1. Unlock KPM in the portal: https://my.kaspersky.com/MyPasswords#/ ?
Please let me know? Thanks so much. ---- Some useful KPM doco - https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/85461.htm ---- Also, in any Kaspersky software - application - wherever there is a ? (question mark), selecting ?, will open a browser to the help documentation specific to the feature of the application - you are querying.

Hello FLOOD , I'm sorry for answering those questions that were not meant for me I thought the issue was the same so I was trying to help. My info concerning the first set of questions is already posted here: https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-password-manager-15/microsoft-edge-extension-2590 Regarding (6) I meant the option that you have once you edit an input. I attached a print screen marked in red (again its in Portuguese but the translation is automatic login) Thank you for the info I have already checked your manual for this and my question is if KPM is closed or lets say blocked it will still fill the login information automatically? If so I have tested in different websites and, in my browser, it doesn't fulfil.

Hello BAndré, Thank you for posting and please don't apologise, you haven't done the wrong thing, I was letting you know, sometimes issues that look identical can be different, each poster needs to provide their very specific info so we can analyse and advise absolutely addressing only their info, otherwise we can only provide generic advice. I also appreciate you've posted the system, software info in another post, however, we help many every day, your info needs to be in any post you make, especially in your primary post. Also, say, for example, if you post in a month & think, "oh, I don't need to tell them my sys, software, n/w, hdw info, they already know", we don't & we can't look thru every post to keep track of all the critical info, and there may have been changes to sfw, hdw, n/w, that are important to know. I wish we could keep track of everybody's critical data, but, at this stage (at least for me, my ? brain doesn't have enough storage & I'm not that smart, or fast, or clever:wink:), it's up to everyone to provide the data please. ----- Re Auto-login: = Sign in automatically This switch enables/disables the use of this account to automatically fill out online forms and sign in. If the switch is on, Kaspersky Password Manager uses this account, by default, to automatically sign in on this website.
  1. If the switch is off, you must manually select an account in the KPM extension menu.
By default, the switch is off.
  1. If there is more than one account for the same website, auto-login does not work, it's necessay to manually select an account in the KPM extension menu.
Please let me know if there's anything else for this topic, I'm happy to be working with you? Best regards.

Hello FLOOD , I understand that, I will copy paste that info from the other ticket: 1-Edition: Windows 10 Home N x64 /Build18362 /Version: 1903 /Compilation:18362.267 2-Version:9.0.2.972 (b) / 1563191215_6231 3-Microsoft Edge 44.18362.267.0 /Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18362 4-Kaspersky Internet Security /version: 19.0.0.1088(f) -Kaspersky Secure connection /version: 20.0.14.1085(b) 5-Bellow is a print screen of my two only extensions So if this option is ON my login credentials will be automatically be filled even if KPM is locked, is that correct? I have the mentioned option ON and tested again with different websites and it's not filling automatically I have always to unlock KPM and select the account to login to fill the credentials, also I have only one account on all the login attempts. Regards, BAndré.

Hello BAndré, Thanks for posting back. Please tell us: 1⃣KPM extension version? 2⃣Edge, is it the stable release? If Autologin is disabled - no automatic functions will work 3⃣Can you please clarify what you mean by: "even if KPM is locked" Locked where? 4⃣Have you tested using another browser? IF "yes", browser name? version? & KPM version extension #? 5⃣What settings are configured for AUTOFILL? 6⃣ What settings are configured for AUTOSAVE? Please let me know? Thanks.

Hi FLOOD , 1- KPM extension version: 4.1.15 2- I don't quite understand what is this stable release but it's working perfectly just got really slower after installing and using the KPM extension. The version of my Microsoft Edge: 44.18362.267.0 /Microsoft EdgeHTML 18.18362 The auto-login is ON 3- I don't know how I can clarify this better… KPM can be unlock to use or locked from the KPM extension or the KPM application (ether way will always lock both). 4- I have tested using Internet Explorer, version: 11.239.18362.0 KPM extension version: 9.0.2.855 Regards, BAndré.

Hello FLOOD , 5 ,6 - Assuming they are both in the same place i have attached a print screen So both Names, password and Addresses are selected to storage and fill automatically. I was checking the other options and saw that in the tab browsers the Edge is saying installed but not showing as activate, also to uninstall it says that it should be done from the browser. Also a quick question do you need to have your cookies and web data as well as files and cache data enabled on your browser (Edge) for the automatically login to work?

Hello BAndré,
  1. Configure IE as default browser for both Windows & KPM
  2. Enable all auto functions in KPM application
  3. Enable KPM extension
  1. Reboot/power off/on
  1. IF IE browser is set as Windows default browser and KPM default browser:
1⃣ Selecting a www from KPM extension, does autologin work? 2⃣ Selecting a www from KPM application, does autologin open an IE browser and autologin?
  1. Change Windows & KPM default browser to GoogleChrome.
  3. Enable KPM extension
  1. Reboot/power off/on
4⃣ (GC) browser, selecting a www from KPM extension, does autologin work? 5⃣ (GC) browser, selecting a www from KPM application, does autologin open GC browser and autologin?
  1. Change Windows & KPM default browser to Firefox.
  3. Enable KPM extension
  1. Reboot/power off/on
6⃣ (FF) browser, selecting a www from KPM extension, does autologin work? 7⃣ (FF) browser, selecting a www from KPM application, does autologin open FF browser and autologin? Please let me know? Thanks.

Hello FLOOD , Browsers were set to default on windows and autologin enabled on KPM after each restart the results are listed as follows: 1-Not working. 2-It does open the IE browser but wont autologin. 4-Not working. 5-It does open the GC browser but wont autologin. I didn't install FireFox but I did reinstall the KPM application and with administrative permissions, so again with all the KPM default options and re-done all of the above and still doesn't work. [question] Do you need to have your cookies and web data as well as files and cache data enabled on your browser (Edge) for the automatically login to work? Or is there any specific Windows 10 option that needs to be enabled so KPM can interact with browsers? Regards, BAndré.

Hello BAndré, Please follow these steps exactly: 1⃣ Export KPM data: 2⃣ Create a KPM Backup copy. --- 3⃣ Uninstall KPM. 4⃣ Change Windows "default" browser to Google Chrome.
  1. Reboot, full power reset, not fast startup.
--- 5⃣ Download KPM installer from https://support.kaspersky.com/14246 6⃣ Install KPM
--- 7⃣ When KPM is active, configure KPM application to use Edge Chromium browser as the KPM DEFAULT browser. 8⃣ Configure / check KPM extension is installed in Edge browser. 9⃣ Configure KPM to autosave & autofill 101⃣ Exit KPM
--- 11⃣ When KPM is active turn on ? Log Application Events ▶️▶️ Replicate the following steps: Using KPM application, select an entry/www: Qa. - what browser opens? Aa. = ? Qb. - do the www signin details autofill? Ab. = ? --- Using EDGE browser, KPM extension, select an entry/www Qc. - do the www signin details autofill? Ac. = ? --- ?Turn logging OFF ? ✅Upload the logs to cloud & pm the link please ✅ Please let me know? Thanks. Re: question, atm, not in scope. Reference docs: https://support.kaspersky.com/14245#block0 https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/91099.htm https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/85240.htm https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/85271.htm https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/85870.htm https://help.kaspersky.com/KPM/Win9.2/en-US/139188.htm

Hello FLOOD I have taken every mentioned step (1,2,3,4,6) just to confirm I set the default browser to Google Chrome, in step (7) I have set the KPM application to use EDGE I don't know what is Edge Chromium and I don't have that option listed, done step (8,9,10). 11- I have activate the Log Application Events. Aa. - It opens Edge browser. Ab. - No, it doesn't auto fill. Ac. - No, it doesn't auto fill. The Logs are simple I can just post them here bellow: ------------ kl-setup-2019-08-06-19-47-35.log 2064:17e4 19:47:35.062 *** ERROR: Not all singletons destroyed *** ------------ kl-setup-2019-08-09-18-54-13.log 1496:23d8 18:54:13.140 *** ERROR: Not all singletons destroyed *** ------------ Regards, BAndré.