Password Manager getting broken adress

Jtezei

Hi guys, has been a while that PM extension for google chrome is returning the same website, despit in which URL I am in. 

For several websites the Passaword Manger read it as "premier.tickesforfun.com.br”- this isn't a login page, I can't change in anyway and if I try to save it return an error.

Also I need to cancel several times to make the window dissapear.

This is happening in my two laptops(personal and profissional) and it's quite annoying as I can't automatically save new passwords.

What should I do to fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

Hello @Jtezei,

Welcome!

I’m unable to replicate the issue you’ve described.

1. Have you checked KPM hardware and software requirements
  2. Have you reset Chrome to default & retested? 
  3. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled KPM? 
  4. Please raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, include GSI & Windows Logs, a detailed history, images and a video of  the issue, so Support are able to see the issue in real-time. Support may need KPM Traces, captured as the issue is replicated, they will guide you with the required settings & steps for the Traces collection.

After logging the case you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will contact you, also by email; you may continue to communicate with the Support team by reply email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

When it’s available, please let us know what the Kaspersky Technical Team advise?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

KPM Library

• 4 months later...

Hello @NLSmackso,

Welcome!

Please tell us:

1. Is the browser legacy Edge or Edge Chromium? 
  2. What is the Kaspersky Password Manager extension version
  3. Is the problem also with “ premier.ticketsforfun.com.br “
  4. Please tell us the names of all websites the issue is happening on? 
  5. Is the issue new or has always existed? 
  6. Has a Edge full reset been done? 
  7. Have you deleted the entry in Kaspersky password manager application and manually recreated the entry? 
  8. Is Kaspersky password manager licensed? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳