Password Manager for iPhone switched to Free version

kjj

I have KTS. My subscription shows I have over 400 days remaining.

When I logged into KPM on my iPhone yesterday, somehow it no longer was the full version. It indicated I was using the free version. It was working fine the day before. I checked My Kaspersky and the iPhone device was no longer listed. Fortunately I was able to uninstall KPM on my iPhone, login to My Kaspersky on my iPhone, added my device and downloaded and installed a clean version of KPM. It installed successfully and synchronized with my KPM vault. All is working fine now.

Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?

@Berny I did not try that. I checked My Kaspersky and it didn’t show my device so I am not sure that would have even worked even if I had thought of it. I am just really confused as to why the device was removed. I am glad it was a pretty simple fix.

@kjj Most important is adding your Key in MyKaspersky.

When you e.a. take advantage of a Kaspersky promotion,

you can add one or more additional KPM keys in your personal MyKaspersky  portal,

and then refresh your license status to see the new validity date.

Thank you Danila T. Two days ago the same thing happened when I tried to use KPM to populate my User ID and Password. It said I was using the Free version. I cancelled out and went to the KPM APP and signed in and everything was OK. I did a copy and paste for the User ID and Password. I look forward to build 9.2.25.16

@Danila T. thanks for sharing this - wish your staff could've advised me on an identified bug, which it felt like. 

Kindly and pls advice your support staff, to refer to this upcoming update, rather than advising to update un unpublished version… this is tiring, dealing with the 1st level support, and diminishing their credibility with novice, paying users. 

@Danila T.

I installed the latest version of KPM 9.2.25.16 on my iPhone. I am able to use KPM to populate the userid and password fields on various APPS. That helps a lot.

However when I just open KPM on my iPhone and select the menu bar at the upper left, it indicates I am using the Free version and there is a button to Upgrade. See attached file. I verified the version is 9.2.25.16.

Please advise.

I opened INC000011381609 with support. Here is their response.

This seems to be a latest bug issue as there are reported users having the same issue, we will now escalate your issue to our experts team, please allow a 2-3 business days for us to get back to you.

Hello @FLOOD ,

I included the quote from their response. They did not indicate how or even if v9.2.25.16 was supposed to address the issue. kjj

Hello @kjj

Thank you for replying👌

(imo) the advice from @Danila T. 13th of March, (almost) coincides with the KPM v9.2.25 release in the Apple App Store, Mar 16th 2020🤔

So, atm, only the free version is available to you, are they going to extend your Premium license for all the time you’ve not had access to the product/license you’ve paid for? 

• In your image @kjj, the iPhone is showing disconnected, has it shown a connected status since updating KPM? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources

How to set up KPM