Password Manager can I install the chrome plugin only

Craigcul
Go to solution Solved by Craigcul,

Hi there I have just purchased a Kaspersky premium subscription. I would like to know if I can install the Chrome plugin for Password Manager only on my company Pc that I do not have permission to install any programs on? 

Edited by Craigcul
correction

1 hour ago, Craigcul said:
  1. Kaspersky premium subscription.
  2. I would like to know if I can install the Chrome plugin for Password Manager only on my company Pc that I do not have permission to install any programs on? 

Hello @Craigcul

Welcome back!

• Do you mean: use the KPM extension, with KPM data from (your) MyKaspersky KPM, not from KPM installed software? 
  1. Not mandatory, but smart security: make sure you have 2FA enabled for (your) MyKaspersky account, see: Managing your account.
  2. Check: Supported browsers?
  3. Prepare Google Chrome and chromium-based browsers for Kaspersky Password Manager
  4. Install Kaspersky Password Manager extensions
  5. Master password is not known to Kaspersky, don't lose it, don't forget it & preferably don't write it down; the Master password cannot be recovered by Kaspersky. 
  6. Sometimes, companies limit browser functionality, via company policies, you may wish to check with the company IT dept, if there's the possibility of any issues?

Any questions or issues, please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added 5.

Hi Flood yes I decided to purchase Kaspersky Premium, as before I had Internet security from Kaspersky and I was paying for a separate password manager(One Password) I thought maybe better and cheaper to have all in on Kaspersky but on the office pc that I use, I cannot install programs but I can install the Chrome Password Manager extension only but i don't know if it will work alone.

Edited by Craigcul