Password Manager - any way to batch delete or quickly edit?

I’m trying to fix all my compromised / unsafe password with KPM, however this process is extremely slow. You can’t quickly click on the icon that stops watching some account (the bell with a line crossing it) because you get the whole window gets greyed out and a spinning circle of syncing keeps you from performing any action for 5-10 secs - considering I have over 200 entries to update/correct, it’s taken me a couple hours and will probably a lot more.

I’m trying to fix all my compromised / unsafe password with KPM, however this process is extremely slow. You can’t quickly click on the icon that stops watching some account (the bell with a line crossing it) 

Hello @fsm1987

Welcome again! 

With each topic that’s posted, please always provide (as defined in the tutorial published by @Danila T.)  Read before you create a new topic!:

1. OS version & build?
  2. Kaspersky software version & patch(x) x = letter? 
  3. Screen-print(s) of the issue(s) → if we can see what you see, it helps us help you. 
  4. There is no “batch delete”. 
  5. Have you used the “Search” field? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resource:

Password Check

1. OS version & build? Windows 10 Version    10.0.19043 Build 19043
  2. Kaspersky software version & patch(x) x = letter? KMP 9.0.2.16299 (p) / 1624377209_6917 / 1.0.363.0-0.8.3.0_1
  3. Screen-print(s) of the issue(s) → if we can see what you see, it helps us help you. 
  1. There is no “batch delete”.  That’s the main issue… about all password managers have it. This feature should be added as soon as possible - really.
  2. Have you used the “Search” field?  I could, but it wouldn’t help in the task I’m trying to perform.

There is no “batch delete”.  That’s the main issue… about all password managers have it. This feature should be added as soon as possible - really.

Hello @fsm1987

🅰 Re "Whenever I click the Disable icon & try to click the same Disable icon, in another entry, I have to wait for the long sync to end.."

• Correct, by selecting Disable, you've instructed KPM to disable checking for a specific site/app/resource in the local repository & the encrypted cloud resource. 
  • If there's a significant delay, there may be network issues, given your other topics, it’s not unreasonable to suspect that. 

🅱 Re "Not to mention, passwords altered in the app don't get automatically updated & sometimes require refreshing this screen several times". 

• If there's a significant delay, there may be network issues, given your other topics, it’s not unreasonable to suspect that. 
  • 🅰 &🅱 Any such issues should be logged with Kaspersky Technical Support → follow the Contact Technical Support guide. 
  • Re  “batch delete” option, fill in either: Feedback, I have a complaint or I have a suggestion template & submit to Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

There is no “batch delete”.  That’s the main issue… about all password managers have it. This feature should be added as soon as possible - really.

Hello @fsm1987

🅰 Re "Whenever I click the Disable icon & try to click the same Disable icon, in another entry, I have to wait for the long sync to end.."

Correct, by selecting Disable, you've instructed KPM to disable checking for a specific site/app/resource in the local repository & the encrypted cloud resource. 
If there's a significant delay, there may be network issues, given your other topics, it’s not unreasonable to suspect that. 

🅱 Re "Not to mention, passwords altered in the app don't get automatically updated & sometimes require refreshing this screen several times". 

If there's a significant delay, there may be network issues, given your other topics, it’s not unreasonable to suspect that. 

🅰 &🅱 Any such issues should be logged with Kaspersky Technical Support → follow the Contact Technical Support guide. 

Re  “batch delete” option, fill in either: Feedback, I have a complaint or I have a suggestion template & submit to Kaspersky Technical Support. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Could you please check on your side and confirm how many seconds it takes to sync after clicking 2-3 items in sequence? Does it take more than the ~5 secs I’ve mentioned?

Yes, it might be an issue with my network, but I haven’t had this issue with Norton, LastPass and other similar softwares before. I am, indeed, intrigued with how many issues I’m having with Kaspersky. Also, disconnecting from the internet during the sync process produced a perpetual sync circle to show up, keeping me from accessing any resource from KPM at all. Considering KPM is suppose to be used in other apps as well, this shouldn’t happen, and it’s easy to reproduce it.

It shouldn’t be hard to save all changes and sync it in background, making the process transparent. Specially for an app hold hundreds of passwords.

Even if we put this issue aside, I doubt anyone would question the utility of a select box next to each entry to make the process of deleting/whatever easier.

EDIT: I’ve tried to turn the internet off and THEN do what I was trying to do - now it worked perfectly. Before, I tried to turn the internet off without leaving the “Verificação de senhas” tab and it wouldn’t let me use ANY resource of the app = it got totally stuck until I was reconnected. A workaround is to disable internet BEFORE opening this tab then do all editing enabling again. I’m really trying, but I can’t see how it couldn’t be much much better… again, by simply making the sync process run in background, like most apps do.

Could you please check on your side and confirm how many seconds it takes to sync after clicking 2-3 items in sequence?

Hello @fsm1987

You’re most welcome!

A comparative test is of little real value, unless, you & (us) have identical: software, hardware, network, environmental factors.

Our KPM syncs take less than a second for each, we have 800+ entries. 

The issues you’re reporting cannot be resolved by the Kaspersky Community, if the software has a subscription license, not trial, please log the cases with Kaspersky Technical Support, as per our guidance in our last reply. 

There is a select box - as shown in our first reply, in our second image. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Could you please check on your side and confirm how many seconds it takes to sync after clicking 2-3 items in sequence?

Hello @fsm1987

You’re most welcome!

A comparative test is of little real value, unless, you & (us) have identical: software, hardware, network, environmental factors.

Our KPM syncs take less than a second for each, we have 800+ entries. 

The issues you’re reporting cannot be resolved by the Kaspersky Community, if the software has a subscription license, not trial, please log the cases with Kaspersky Technical Support, as per our guidance in our last reply. 

There is a select box - as shown in our first reply, in our second image. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks for your reply. I’m not able to see the select box in your image. By select box I mean this:

It exists on KPM but I’ve only found it when trying to add items to a folder. Perhaps I’m not using a proper word to refer to it. We do have a language barrier between us (I’m not a native speaker), sorry if that’s the case. Otherwise, please show me the selection box - it’ll most likely solve my issue.

Thanks for your reply. I’m not able to see the select box in your image. By select box I mean this:

It exists on KPM but I’ve only found it when trying to add items to a folder. Perhaps I’m not using a proper word to refer to it. We do have a language barrier between us (I’m not a native speaker), sorry if that’s the case. Otherwise, please show me the selection box - it’ll most likely solve my issue.

Hello @fsm1987

You’re most welcome☺ !

Re “language barrier”, so sorry about that😥 , there’s Para casa. Fórum Brasileiro, you may feel more comfortable using that, at least you’d not have to go to all the extra work of translating everything we write; however, we’re not allowed to reply to any topics if a translator is used in any of the Kaspersky Community foreign language portals. 

Each feature, from the left hand side menu, has a Search field = there’s more than one Search field. 

For example, the Main Search field is not the same as the All entries Search field, or the Documents Search field or the Password check Search field → see images below

Main Search

All entries Search

Documents Search

Password check Search

muito Obrigado🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Verificação de senha

Entrar em contato com o suporte técnico