Password Manager

ghengis
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello,

Everything is linked to My Kaspersky.  Everything was working until yesterday.  I have signed in and out of my accounts, I have restarted my computer, I have even purchased a licence for the standalone KPM subscription, but nothing is working.  I need to be able to work, but this has held me up all day.

Hello @cam ron

Thank you for the update!

1. IF (your) Kaspersky Total Security license is valid & active it includes premium Kaspersky Password Manager, there is no need to buy an additional Kaspersky Password Manager subscription. 
  2. It would be best to contact Kaspersky Technical Support, on the Support page, select Chat, fill in Activation & License issues, Other template; the Support agent may request logs, traces & other data; they will advise you. Also, advise the agent, because of the trouble you’ve been having, you’ve purchased a KPM license & you have a KTS license, they will check, and may be able to assist if a refund is required. 
  3. ​❗ We recommend you receive a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes❗ ​

If you have any questions or need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to ask? 

When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋