Packet loss when gaming

vrn99

Since a few weeks I’ve been having progressively worse packet loss and high ping spikes while gaming. This has not happened since my nearly 1 year of subscription. What has changed? Trying different servers they seem to suffer with the same problem to varying degrees. 

Since a few weeks I’ve been having progressively worse packet loss and high ping spikes while gaming. This has not happened since my nearly 1 year of subscription. What has changed? Trying different servers they seem to suffer with the same problem to varying degrees. 

Hello @vrn99

Welcome!

Sorry for the delay in responding😥

1. (please) Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Apart from the VPN, is there any other Kaspersky software installed, IF “yes”, tell us, name, version & patch(x) x=letter? 
  3. Has the Router been patched or upgraded? 
  4. Has the Router been reset? 
  5. Have any of the device specs changed - confirm Hardware and software requirements, something may have changed? 
  6. Check all Windows updates have a Successfully applied status? 
  7. Make sure you have the KVPN Activation code written down. 
  8. Uninstall the VPN, during the uninstall, there’s a prompt to Save operational settings of the application - do not select any check boxes → allow the uninstall to complete. 
  9. Shutdown/power OFF the device. 
  10. Power ON the device. 
  11. Download a new KVPN installer. 
  12. Install KVPN, follow the documentation. 
  13. Recheck the original issue? 
  • IF the issue persists, log a request with Kaspersky support, select either Chat or Email, then select Application malfunction, Other template; support may request logs, traces, & other data, they will guide you.

💥 If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.

Please share the outcome with the Community?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋