outlook.live.com will not open, Mac, Safari.[MOVED]

Hello @andyed,

Welcome!

1. Does the “outlook.live.com will not open with KAV active” issue happen in every supported browser
  2. Is the “outlook.live.com will not open with KAV active” issue new or has always existed? If “new”, were there any changes in the 24hrs preceding the issue beginning: software, hardware, network, environmental, new or updated browser extensions & or themes, any changes at all? 
  3. What is operating system, version & build?
  4. What is KAV version & patch(x)? x = letter? 
  5. Is the Kaspersky Protection extension installed and enabled in all browsers?
  6. With KAV active, if a browser is run in incognito mode, does outlook.live.com” open? 
  7. Is KAV licensed? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 

Hi,

I only use Safari on my Mac Pro

This is a new Issue that started Today, there have been no changes to the MAC in the last few days.

I use a Mac, operating Safari Version 13.1.1 (15609.2.9.1.2)

KAV version 20.0.0.829b - I don't know where I find the Patch (x)

Extension is Installed

If Run in Private mode Outlook opens OK

KAV is Licensed and on active Subscription

I can't Export or Save a Report

Hello @andyed,

Thank you for updating us👌

The 20.0.0.829b = patch

The application should be KIS, not KAV🤔

Please do the following:

1. Check all MAC updates are applied? 
  2. Check KIS20 system requirements
  3. Check KIS software compatibility? 
  4. Uninstall KIS, using the uninstall wizard, follow the documentation carefully, including power off MAC at completion of uninstall. 
  5. Power on, login, download & install a new KIS, follow the documentation carefully
  6. At the completion of the install power off MAC, power on, login →
  7. Run a KIS Database update, allow it to complete.
  8. Recheck “outlook.live.com will not open with kaspersky on” issue? If the issue persists: raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, follow the template below as a guide, include a detailed history, including all recovery steps takentrace filesSystem Report and the system.log file & images
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳