Online apps / programs are no longer supporting Wind. 7 since last year. Will Kaspersky continue to extend the protection on this Operating System?

I’ve tried to participate on a open conversation dedicated on this same question, regarding the circumstance in continue to use genuine Windows 7 series after 2021. Nobody seems to answer back there so I decided to ask again now two years after that thread was made.

I’m curious since this thread still open. The article on support page is already 1 year old was last reviewed april 2021. I cannot afford upgrading to windows 10 yet because my current PC is really weak. My license is 59* days left to expire. Can I continue reneweing without knowing if Kaspersky will stop supporting this year or untill next year win.7?

My e-mail adress got inform about automatic renew system and is schedulling a bill on the next days so I would like to know if I can continue to use KIS 21.3 or if this year will be another upgrade and or will I be harmed after paying for an antivirus suite that no longer will operate under this Operating system.

Hello @Psiu47

Welcome back!

According to @Danila T. support for 21.3 continues atm, and Kaspersky have released MR5, Kaspersky Basic | Standard | Plus | Premium, all are compatible with Win 7.

Note: the MR5 range is subscription only, the subscription starts on the day of payment, irrespective of whether or not the software is installed on that day. 

We also have a W7 device, we are renewing with a 21.3  license. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources:

Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ

Ohh did not know that. But the store page still sell Kaspersky Internet Security, Total Security and Kaspersky antivirus suite series. Why haven’t Kaspersky updated the article on all of those product pages?

It seems obvious to ask but still will Kaspersky Internet Security be upgraded onto this 21.5 version only available so far on this series Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium ?

Anyhow thank you again for quickly reponding another doubt I couldn’t locate at.

1. Why haven’t Kaspersky updated the article on all of those product pages?
  2. It seems obvious to ask but still will Kaspersky Internet Security be upgraded onto this 21.5 version only available so far on this series Kaspersky Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium ?

Hello @Psiu47

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back👌

1. The rollout of MR5 is still in progress, only USA, Canada, UK & AUS have been completed.
  2. Regarding “will Kaspersky Internet Security 21.3 be automatically upgraded to 21.5 version?”, we will find out & update this topic with the information. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋