Old System Crashed. Cannot activate old activation code on new computer

Mallik

Hi,

I am running a new windows 11 PC. My previous system crashed and took the Kaspersky installation with it. I cannot uninstall the software. How do I use the same activation code with the new computer. When I tried to activate, I received "Activation period expired" as attached.

What can I do?

System OS: Windows 11

Product: Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391(j)

Activation.png

4 hours ago, Mallik said:

System OS: Windows 11; Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391(j). I am running a new windows 11 PC. My previous system crashed and took the Kaspersky installation with it. I cannot uninstall the software. How do I use the same activation code with the new computer. When I tried to activate, I received "Activation period expired" as attached. 

1. What can I do?

Hello @Mallik

Welcome!

1. Follow this guide: Error "License has expired" or "Activation period has expired".

Thank you?

Flood? +?

17 hours ago, Mallik said:

Thanks @Flood and Flood's wife No. It is not my date and time. I double checked my timezone and date-time. Anything else I need to do?

Hello @Mallik

You're most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

Follow the rest of the documentation: What to do if the error persists, if the license term has not expired and the correct system date is set on your computer, submit a request to Kaspersky Support, on the support page select either Chat or Email, then fill in Activation & license issuesOther template, include the screen print & a detailed history; Support may need logs, traces & other data, they will guide you. 

• If you do log the issue with Support, please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?

Flood? +?

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem just with a different message. The system malfunctioned catastrophically so I reinstalled it. After installing KTS and after inserting the key, I got a message that I have reached the maximum number of users for that key. It's not the first time I've reinstalled the system and so far it hasn't happened to me. I have contacted support but no help so far.

Screenshot 2022-09-04 152220.jpg