Notorious virus on my computer Vigorf. a

Hileos75
Go to solution Solved by Timur Born,

Hello,

please I need some help, before buying Kasperky, windows defender found Vigorf. A in my computer, but not able remove it, now I did all the checks with Kasperky and he found nothing, how can I be sure that the virus was removed correctly?

Thanks in advanced for your Help!

• Solution

You can try to run several other antivirus solutions for a single scan of your computer. These can be used without having to do a full installation.

Several AV solutions offer “online scanners”, which is a single executable file that downloads everything needed for a single scan of your computer instead of installing a whole suite.

Furthermore you can still run Windows Defender’s on-demand scans even with Kaspersky installed. So you always have a “second opinion” available.

Thanks all for your replies, i was able to remove it by doing an offline scan from Windows defender, and i found that the contaminated files was downloaded by windows mail, to the file location : “C:\Users\UFO\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps….. “

i was able to remove the hole folder and reset my mail app, then windows mail try to download some files again in the same type : “ Aujourd'hui, 27/09/2021 21:27:39;Un objet malveillant a été détecté;Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe;C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.20436.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\HxTsr.exe;C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.20436.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe;28004;DESKTOP-QU81LGQ\UFO;Utilisateur actif;Détecté;Détecté;HEUR:Trojan.PDF.Badur.gena;Cheval de Troie;Élevé;Exactement;https://outlook.office365.com/outlookservice/servicechannel.hxs;servicechannel.hxs;https://outlook.office365.com/outlookservice;Fichier;Analyse des experts ” 

But Kasperky blocked it, and I don't have the virus popping off again on Windows defender I’m not an expert I hope if someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I think I’m safe for now.