Not receiving reset password email

Dogsoldier

OS Windows 10: Build/190432130

Kaspersky Total Security 

Version: 21.3.10.391

Hi, my current subscription is due for renewal however I have been unable to log to update my details. New card number. I have tried the 'reset your password tool' but I simply am not receiving the email. I have obviously checked spam folders and filters and continue to receive other emails from Kaspersky at the same email address but still no reset email. I have tried contacting customer support but have not received any communication beyond the conformation email. Anyone have any ideas.

3 hours ago, Dogsoldier said:

I have tried contacting customer support but have not received any communication beyond the confirmation email. 

Hello @Dogsoldier

Welcome!

• After the automated confirmation email, Customer support may take 24 to 48 hours to respond; if there is a delay alternatively, on the support page, is there a phone number available to call; that may be the quickest option? 
  • Also, post the incident request number please, the Kaspersky team do review Community topics, if there's a # available. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Resource: How to change your payment details or email you specified when buying a license for a Kaspersky application

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 1:22 AM, Dogsoldier said:

OS Windows 10: Build/190432130

Kaspersky Total Security 

Version: 21.3.10.391

Hi, my current subscription is due for renewal however I have been unable to log to update my details. New card number. I have tried the 'reset your password tool' but I simply am not receiving the email. I have obviously checked spam folders and filters and continue to receive other emails from Kaspersky at the same email address but still no reset email. I have tried contacting customer support but have not received any communication beyond the conformation email. Anyone have any ideas.

Hi,

please advise how can I reset my password to my.kaspersky?

11 hours ago, hosseindsdt said:

please advise how can I reset my password to my.kaspersky?

Hello @hosseindsdt

Welcome! 

• On the sign-in page select Forgot your password link -> enter the email address you used when you created your account; select Continue

If the email address specified is registered, a message containing a link for resetting the password will be sent to that email address.

• Select the link in the email message. 
  • In the browser window that opens, type a new password and confirm the new password

The password must contain at least 8 characters that include at least one numeral, one uppercase and one lowercase letter, and no spaces. The password must not duplicate one of your recent passwords.

• IF (you) have set up two-step verification for your account, enter the 2FA code. 
  • Select Continue.

The new password for signing into (your) MyKaspersky account is saved.

1. If you did not receive a message, check your spam folder or that the email address you entered is correct, and try again. If you still did not receive a message, the email address you specified is probably not registered on the website. 
  2. Do you use the same email address to sign into this Kaspersky Community account as you use to sign into your MyKaspersky account
  3. IF you're still unable to sign into your MyKaspersky account, please contact Support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in: Forgot passwordMy Kaspersky portal template; Support will assist if they can. 
  • Please share the outcome, with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

• Resource: 

How to reset your password