No sound on PC

• 6 months later...

same happended to me today. Kaspersky disabled my audio device..  why is that???   was easy enough to enable it again though

I don’t understand your reply. I just confirmed that it’s not a big problem, can be fixed by just enabling the device again, if one knows how. 

• 4 weeks later...

@vasilisKY@jumano@Diaz

Also.

I’ve replicated the issue with 3 installs of Kaspersky software, let Kaspersky Technical Support know, include a GSI & Windows Logs, images & a video, clearly to do that you’ll need to do a fresh install, however, they won’t fix this until & unless they have data.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I don’t understand your reply. I just confirmed that it’s not a big problem, can be fixed by just enabling the device again, if one knows how. 

Hi,

If this issue occur again, Could you take a screenshot about where did you enable the sound device? Let us see.

Regards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I was watching streamed video on the computer when the sound went off. There was no sound output on either the external speakers or the internal speaker. I contacted Microsoft via their support webpage and reported this. The sound output returned to operating condition.

After a few days the sound output again went off on the external speakers but continued on the internal one.  I now have to watch streamed video on the TV to get adequate sound quality on Youtube videos. The computer is a HP Elite 8200

• 5 months later...

I just had this happen. Installing Kaspersky Cloud Security Free Whatever  disabled my laptop speakers. No ifs. No buts. No mistake.

Why would you disable my speakers?

Also, re enabling my speakers, then uninstalling  Kaspersky, disabled my speakers again.

Why would you disable my speakers?

Seriously.

Why?

I did not like this.

• 3 weeks later...

I’m facing the same issue here. After installing Kaspersky somehow it tempered with my sound driver. I tried updating and uninstalling then reinstalling the driver but it is still not working. Appreciate any advice from the Kaspersky team

I’m facing the same issue here. After installing Kaspersky somehow it tempered with my sound driver. I tried updating and uninstalling then reinstalling the driver but it is still not working. Appreciate any advice.

Hello @zymerth2099

Welcome!

Contact Kaspersky Technical Support, select your Kaspersky software & Application malfunctionOther template, fill in the name of your software & provide as much detail as possible, if you have images & or video - that may help Support understand the issues, Kaspersky may request Traces & other data, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in the MyKaspersky account.

🔷 Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

I’m facing the same issue here. After installing Kaspersky somehow it tempered with my sound driver. I tried updating and uninstalling then reinstalling the driver but it is still not working. Appreciate any advice from the Kaspersky team

Hello,

Do you have a application named “realtek audio console” or “realtek audio control”? what’s the sound card information?

Regards.

• 1 month later...

Even after 2 years this problem still remains.I have the same problem today after downloading Kaspersky.I’ve searched to fix it about 2-3 hours but none of them worked for me so i uninstalled Kaspersky and it’s all good now.It’s a shame that you can’t fix it even after 2 years.

Even after 2 years this problem still remains.I have the same problem today after downloading Kaspersky.I’ve searched to fix it about 2-3 hours but none of them worked for me so i uninstalled Kaspersky and it’s all good now.It’s a shame that you can’t fix it even after 2 years.

Hello,

Do you contact kaspersky support? which sound card do you use, Does it have a control center software? what process name of it?

Regards.