New KIS Versions Question

I currently have KIS Internet security that is up for renewal. I understand this is no longer available. Is Kaspersky plus similar as this seems to be my only choice on the renewal page. Is this similar to the old program? I also see you have the standard plan, Is that similar to the old plan? I cannot seem to find a clear answer on this.

2 hours ago, RoadSign78 said:
  1. I currently have KIS Internet security that is up for renewal.
  2. I understand this is no longer available.
  3. Is Kaspersky plus similar as this seems to be my only choice on the renewal page.
  4. Is this similar to the old program?
  5. I also see you have the standard plan, Is that similar to the old plan?
  6. I cannot seem to find a clear answer on this.

Hello @RoadSign78

Welcome back!

1. Ok.
  2. Correct. 
  3. No. KIS matches Kaspersky Standard.
  4. No.
  5. Yes.
  6. Please read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ, by Danila T.
  7. Note: (you) can upgrade to Kaspersky Standard (Free = no charge) IF (you) wish. 

Don't hesitate to post back if you have further questions.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

1 hour ago, RoadSign78 said:

(1) Where can I download the Standard as in your answer #6

50 minutes ago, RoadSign78 said:

(2) Where can I upgrade Free?

Hello @RoadSign78

You're most welcome!

1. 👉Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - select: Existing users can download the latest version of Kaspersky security plans here -> scroll down to mid-page - select Kaspersky Standard - select Download update
  2. You are an *existing* Kaspersky subscriber - the *upgrade* to Kaspersky Standard -> (1) is Free, no charge, when (your) original KIS subscription expires (which will now be Kaspersky Standard if you accept the Free upgrade), the Kaspersky Standard subscription will *auto-renew* at whatever $$$ it says on the renewal page - *you* should read the Terms & Conditions carefully before proceeding. 
  3. *Important*, read: How your subscription works

Don't hesitate to post back if you have further questions.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling || added: scroll down to mid-page - select Kaspersky Standard - select Download update. || Added 3.

51 minutes ago, RoadSign78 said:

Okay I downloaded the standard version, I uninstalled the previous version, and kept the license info. I installed the program. When I go to renew the only option is the plus program. Where is the free upgrade?

Hello @RoadSign78

Thank you for posting back & the additional question! 

1. 👉How *long* - days/weeks/months - before the previous version (KIS) that's now Kaspersky Standard, is due to renew? 
  2. Which *Region* are you located in please? 
  3. 💥Post full-screen screenprints of what you're looking at, we need to see what you see please? (hide any private / personal information - example: email address, before posting). 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Added question

1 hour ago, RoadSign78 said:

1. Due to expire on 12/11/2023

2 The east coast of the United States.

Hello @RoadSign78

Thank you!

Because we cannot see (your) *actual* renewal offer price $$$ - can you share with us how much it is please - we do have a reason for the request - which we'll explain when we have the info. 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

grammar