New Feature: Pause Notifications menu item

mokaz

hi there KL teams,

As we already have the "Pause Protection" menu item, I'd really appreciate a "Pause Notifications" button as well. Thus completely silencing the app for a given amount of time (1h/2h/4h/1day).. It is a bit annoying when a popup show's up in a middle of an online meeting while you present something... Also there are some screen notifications from features like "Secure Keyboard Input" which, if possible, I'd like to "discrete".

Let me know,
Cheers,
m.

Edited by mokaz

29 minutes ago, mokaz said:

As we already have the "Pause Protection" menu item, I'd really appreciate a "Pause Notifications" button as well. Thus, completely silencing the app for a given amount of time (1h/2h/4h/1day).. It is a bit annoying when a popup show's up in a middle of an online meeting while you present something... Also, there are some screen notifications from features like "Secure Keyboard Input" which, if possible, I'd like to "discrete".

Hello @mokaz

Welcome back!

1. Have you posted in the correct section, your previous topics are in Products for Business, Kaspersky Security for Internet Gateway? 

?Kaspersky Security Cloud (from Kaspersky's Home software range) will eventually be replaced by Kaspersky's new products: Kaspersky: Plus, Premium - info & FAQ - on that basis, no further development work will be done on any of the existing v21.3 (KAV, KIS, KTS, KSC) software. 

(IF the topic is in the correct section) & IF the issue exists in the new software & you have a subscription license, please log a Feedback, I have a suggestion request, with Kaspersky support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added resource

Hi there Flood,

Thanks for the update, I thought KSC was the current "home product" flagship suite.
Oki I'll try the contact form, as I think that would be a neat feature.

Thanks,
Cheers,
M.

PS: yes sorry, originally posted this in the wrong forum, all sorted now