.NET 4.5 Framework not found during install

KSPK-Fail.thumb.png.81218c60dd5b5939d04d48b2fed1bb47.png

Product: Total Internet Security

Started to get the .NET 4.5 Framework not found when Kaspersky was trying to launch. Assume this was part of an automatic update.

As a result found that 4.8.1 is installed when i run both the .NET repair tool and try to install .NET 4.5 Framework.

Please can you advise how to correct this issue.

Thanks

@Cam

Try the following procedure:

1. The .NET Framework 4.5 is included by default in Windows 8 and later versions. Check if it is activated on the system: Control Panel → Programs → Turn Windows features on or off → Check the box for .NET Framework 4.5 → Click ok
  2. Use the .NET Framework Repair Tool: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135
  3. Download the .NET Framework 4.5 installer: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net45

NOTE: Don't forget to restart your device after installing/fixing the .NET Framework installation

Check if any of these approaches will resolve the issue and provide feedback if possible 👍

Ok, did all of that, below is what is n windows features.

Repair tool did not fix the issue, tried to install .NET4.5 and the message appears, this is already installed and that as i am running windows 8.1 i already have a higher version (4.8) of .NET installed.

Not sure if the list of active services under WCF is normal or other services should be active?

Thanks

KSPK-NET45.thumb.png.00fed7200673db44d40621782a0df781.png

Tried the link, same loop of repair tool, try and download the latest .NET etc. No change.

Email sent to tech support.

Thank you Guilhermesene for your efforts.

• Thanks 1