My Tinkercad with a lot of 3D designs will not load the designs anymore to the edit page. [Closed]

ADned
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

My Tinkercad with a lot of 3D designs will not load the designs anymore to the edit page. I start the Thinkercad and can click on “Thinker This” for one of my 3d objects (open and edit a design) but then I get the loading page for a endless time.

I did read about the problem that looks like mine where I have put www.tinkercad.com/ in to the Mananage Exclusions but this dit not work.

System is Win10 with Kis, the same works well on my andoid phone. 

Can anyone please help me?

Hello  @ADned,

Welcome!

1. Please tell us Operating system full name, version & build?
  2. KIS version and patch(x) is installed?
  3. When did the issue begin?
  4. In the 24hrs preceeding the issue beginning, where there any software, hardware, network, environmental changes, any changes at all? If “yes” please detail the changes?
  5. Does the “Tinkercad, 3D designs Tinker this, will not load the designs anymore to the edit page”,  happen irrespective of browser used?
  6. ‘Have exclusions been added in  Encrypted connections exclusions windowWeb Anti-Virus exclusions window, & Private Browsing exclusions window?
  7. When “Tinkercad, 3D designs Tinker this, will not load the designs anymore to the edit page” issue happens, does KIS show an errors in KIS Detailed Reports
  8. Is KIS licensed?

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.
Apparently, this conflict between KIS and ThinkerCad is nothing new.
Please help me get ThinkerCad back, so I don't regret having purchased KIS.

1- Windows 10 pro Version 1903
2- The last available on the inernet 20.0.14.1085 (g)
3- I found out today, I installed the antivirus a few days ago.
4- No
5- Yes
6- The only exclusion I inserted was https://www.tinkercad.com/
7- Shows no error.
8- Yes

Hello @b.emersongomes,

Welcome!

1. I’ve tested Tinkercad & cannot replicate the issue reported by @ADned & you.
  2. Is the issue happening irespective of which supported browser is used to access Tinkercad? 
  3. How is Private Browsing set for Tinkercad?
  4. How is Anti-Banner set for Tinkercad?
  5. May I have Kaspersky Report please: open Kaspersky application, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select ALL Events, 7Days, Export, save the Report as a text file (*.txt), attach to your reply using the 📎paperclip📎 icon. 

Please let me know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @b.emersongomes,

➡ Additional to my previous reply, Windows 1909 (November 2019) update is available, you may wish to bring the operating system up-to-date and recheck the issue?  

Just as a general “good practice” step, create a 💡System Restore Point💡 before updating.

In my  Tinkercad tests, all browsers, I was able to: create designs, edit designs, add designs, share designs, edit shared designs - all without exclusions & or any config changes to Kaspersky application. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I am sorry but if I have time i go in to it but for now I am to busy with some non computer other problems who take all my attention. I will get back at you as soon as possible. Anyway Tinkercad did not start in Microsoft Edge and Chrome and after disable the encrypted connections protection it did work. So I do need a exclusion in this list.

Ciao,

Boris

Hello @ADned, Boris,

Thank you for taking the time to update your Topic👌

I didn’t test Microsoft Edge Dev, it was not supported when I tested 12th January 2020 & atm, we’ve not heard from Kaspersky when Microsoft Edge Chromium will be supported.

When I have Kaspersky confirmation that Microsoft Edge Chromium is supported I will test.

Regarding Google Chrome Version 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)/Tinkercad Edit feature, just now I’ve retested and conclusively confirmed, I’m able to create designs, edit designs, add designs, share designs, edit shared designs - all without exclusions & or any config changes to Kaspersky application. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @ahnernoch,

Welcome!

I have tested & retested the issue and cannot replicate.

If your Kaspersky software is licensed please raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support; the support team will need a GSI & Windows Logs and they may request Traces, run as the issue is replicated; if Traces are required they will step you thru the necessary steps. 

After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, nomally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem with Tinkercad.

I unistalled Kaspersky “not recomended , i know” and Tinkercad worked perfectly. 

There are some Tinkercad forum threads where Kaspersky is mentioned as the cause and that suggest adding Tinkercad to the trusted URL’s list but does also not work when i tried it.

• Solution

Hello @Ahmed Wadee 

Welcome!

• I’ve tested & retested the issue and cannot replicate.
  • If your Kaspersky software is licensed, please raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support; the support team will need a GSI & Windows Logs and they may request Traces, run as the issue is replicated; if Traces are required they will step you thru the necessary steps. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳