My subscription changed from Kaspersky security cloud to Kaspersky plus

I have been using Kaspersky security cloud for last 02 years and my subscription paid till February 2023.

Today after update Kaspersky asked me to reboot the system and after that my product category downgraded to the Kaspersky Plus why?

This is very unprofessional and theft of customer by Kaspersky 

If i have paid for Security Cloud they should have allowed to me upto paid tenure

Please someone guide me

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

This is not actually a downgrade ?

This is the new Kaspersky upcoming home products line: https://support.kaspersky.com/help/Kaspersky/Win21.7/en-US/152975.htm

KIS -> K. Standard

KTS -> will disappear as product, and users will be migrated to K. Plus

KSCloud -> K. Plus / Premium

K. Plus has all the features included in previous KSCloud ?

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm from Sri Lanka. We have no update on when the new Kaspersky range of products will be available in our country.

I have installed the US version of Kaspersky Plus and added my security cloud license which it successfully accepted. Is this product still in beta, or will it auto update to new Kaspersky Plus versions (when available)?

Thanks 

• The title was changed to My subscription changed from Kaspersky security cloud to Kaspersky plus

I also have this issue. On one PC I have the new Plus version, whereas my other PC has the Security Cloud installed - can I force an update to Plus to provide me the same functionality and interface? If so how can I do this? - btw, new Plus interface is easier to use ?