My Kaspersky , the support link no longer takes me to the previous configuration where I could even consult my previous requests.

Go to solution Solved by Igor Kurzin,

Today when opening My Kaspersky I noticed that the support link no longer takes me to the previous configuration where I could even consult my previous requests.

Now the interface is much less friendly, I'm directed to the link: "https://support.kaspersky.com.br/b2c/PT"

What change was this?

Best regards

Hello @JPEKaspersky

Thank you for being proactive & the information☺  

We also just finished communicating with technical support → they have replicated the issue, the OLC agent said “usually it should open the tickets queue. But I've checked from my end it directs to support site.”

Kaspersky users (1) have to be able to access/update their existing incidents. (2) have to be able to create new incidents. (3) have to be able to close existing incidents.

They’re escalating the incident to Kaspersky HQ for an explanation. 

We will update this topic when they respond. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

*Hi* @Igor Kurzin → please engage? 

• Solution

Good day, 

Kaspersky users (1) have to be able to access/update their existing incidents. (2) have to be able to create new incidents. (3) have to be able to close existing incidents.

The ‘Support’ tab now leads to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/ in all regions. 

You can update your existing incidents by replying to an email from Kaspersky Support and leaving the incident number in the subject. 

You can create new incidents via https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/

You can close existing incidents by replying to an email from Kaspersky Support and asking to close the incident.

Good day, 

The ‘Support’ tab now leads to https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c/ in all regions. 

You can update your existing incidents by replying to an email from Kaspersky Support and leaving the incident number in the subject. 

You can close existing incidents by replying to an email from Kaspersky Support and asking to close the incident.

If I press submit a request it takes me back to my.kasperksy.com, which just shows my license and that’s all.

Good day, 

Good morning everybody.

Personally I think it was friendlier and simpler in the past, than now by following this link.

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Thank you for engaging. 

If we understand you correctly, what you’re saying, is Kaspersky have removed Incident management facility from (our) MyKaspersky accounts…?

Why are the solutions you’ve offered not Kaspersky customer focused? 

What happens if we don’t have an email for an existing INC, in a nutshell, no record of the case, we’d have to log another case = do you actually know how painful that is? 

No continuous history (in one place) of all comms related to a case, instead, with your solution, x number of emails, that have to be kept if we want/need to reference back. 

Why don’t Kaspersky’s Online Chat & Email online incident management forms have a field for an existing incident #? 

Why do Kaspersky customers get spammed with automated emails telling us we’ve raised a duplicate case, when we have no option but to raise a NEW case, every time we need to engage TS about an existing case? 

&

Using the link you’ve provided above https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c, there is no ‘submit a request’  button on the support page:

If Windows 11 is supported & according to Kaspersky TS it is, why is there no OS defined for it in the OLC & Email forms?

There’s so much more… 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Not a good idea. I’ve received 20+ messages from support over the last 2 months for the same outstanding incident request. Not many of the support emails include any mention of what they are replying to, ie: what did I write to them in the 20++ messages that I have sent. Therefore, removing access to the complete incident info is a complete disaster. I hope this worrying change will get reversed in the not-too-distant future.

Hi Flood, 

If we understand you correctly, what you’re saying, is Kaspersky have removed Incident management facility from (our) MyKaspersky accounts…?

Yes.

What happens if we don’t have an email for an existing INC, in a nutshell, no record of the case, we’d have to log another case = do you actually know how painful that is? 

We recommend to keep the email for an existing INC until the INC is closed. 

No continuous history (in one place) of all comms related to a case, instead, with your solution, x number of emails, that have to be kept if we want/need to reference back. 

We will take it as a suggestion.

Why don’t Kaspersky’s Online Chat & Email online incident management forms have a field for an existing incident #? 

We will take it as a suggestion. 

Currently you can tell the agent in the chat the INC number and the agent creates a record in the INC and includes the chat history.

Why do Kaspersky customers get spammed with automated emails telling us we’ve raised a duplicate case, when we have no option but to raise a NEW case, every time we need to engage TS about an existing case? 

You can use chat/phone/reply to email with INC number to engage TS about an existing case. 

Using the link you’ve provided above https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c, there is no ‘submit a request’  button on the support page:

Right, because you need to choose the communication channel and then click ‘Contact support’:

If Windows 11 is supported & according to Kaspersky TS it is, why is there no OS defined for it in the OLC & Email forms?

We will fix this, thanks for noting.

Hello @Igor Kurzin,

Thank you for responding.

Re “You can use chat/phone/reply to email with INC number to engage TS about an existing case.”, that involves having the INC in the first place. 

Re “We recommend to keep the email for an existing INC until the INC is closed.” It would have been good if Kaspersky told their customer base BEFORE making the MyKaspersky Incident management feature disappear into a black hole, at least we would have had an opportunity to manage the issue (from the customer’s perspective/needs/requirements), something Kaspersky seems to be oblivious too. 

Re “You can use chat/phone/reply to email with INC number to engage TS about an existing case.”

No Igor. If the customer does have the closed INC email, it’s not possible to email using the original INC in the subject field, bc, Kaspersky sends a bounce-back email stating the INC# is closed; so, that either means, raising a new chat, which requires the mind numbing process shown in the images; or, filling in almost the same to submit an email form or a phone call, have you actually gone thru the process of calling Kaspersky (as a customer)? 

Bottom line on chat backs = Kaspersky customers are forced to raise a NEW INC, each & every single time. 

Re our question: 

& your reply: “You can use chat/phone/reply to email with INC number to engage TS about an existing case.”

You do not understand, after Kaspersky’s processes have forced their customer’s to raise a new INC when there’s an existing INC, the customer receives a form email similar to the following “We can see you’ve raised a duplicate case for this matter. In order to process your request more effectively, we will close INC0000x and move the information it holds to INC0000y. If you receive a notification that your case was closed, don't worry, we are still working on your issue under INC0000y, blah, blah, blah….”, 

1. Blaming the customer is poor form. 
  2. Such emails are spam. 
  3. After receiving the spam, the customer has to endure two further emails, an email stating the INC is closed & a survey email, inviting the customer to Rate the work of Technical Support. 

For online chat, this is what Kaspersky customers are forced to deal with: 

From memory it was you who said “people HATE filling in forms!”, clearly no-one @ Kaspersky is listening.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

What I do not like about Kaspersky e-mail support is that replies from Kaspersky are always new e-mail threads instead of replying to the old strang. This fills my inbox with new mail threads instead of them being sorted by conversation.

And as @Flood and Flood's wife  already wrote, there is no mention of what an INC is about in Kaspersky’s answer. So I found myself searching for the INC number my inbox several times, just to see what INC Kaspersky support is answering to.

You may wonder why I don’t know these things without search? Because I had multiple INCs open. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin

It’s apparent there’s additional issues:

1. For Email, the received automated email “The following request was registered… blah, blah”, any uploaded / attached files are not mentioned; the same information was *always* recorded in every INC entry a customer made. The tool not having a record of the information is a failure. 
  2. Ditto for files uploaded / attached to Chat, in our experience, the chat operators don’t even check to see if there are attached / uploaded files, they have to be *told*. When told, they frequently say things like: “the system is slow, can you upload it again?”, if we say “no”, the files miraculously manifest on their side. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Another issue: 

In any INC # proforma email Kaspersky are sending, Kaspersky customer’s are advised:

“If we do not receive a response from you within 7 days, your request will be considered resolved by our system. If you would like us to leave your request open, you can simply let us know by replying to this e-mail or sending a new reply through My Kaspersky.”

You may say we’re “nitpicking”, we disagree, if Kaspersky cannot get the *small* things right, how can we have confidence that the big things will be managed with the usual skill & competence Kaspersky is famous for? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 1 month later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin

@Canard1066 raised an interesting & related topic: Redirection of technical support requests for UK users, which inspired us to take a little trip to the UK, & look what we found, the “old” system did have a field for Existing incidents, does the old adage ‘if it ain't broke don't fix it’ mean anything to Kaspersky?🙄   

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 1 month later...

Hello @Igor Kurzin

Another issue with the “new” system, support are sending a new email response, for an inc that’s “work in progress”, each time, no trail, same inc. 

Why is that a problem? 

It’s a PIA!

We’re forced to go back to previous emails to retrieve either our comments/questions/data to make any sense of support replies, before we can even begin to formulate reply to support. 

Potentially end up with 5 or more browsers open for the one inc😡

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋